~Chapter ten~

~~~~~Third person's pov~~~~~(Flashback: eleven years ago)

An infant's cries ring through the nursery room, hearing the infant's cries alerted the man in his late thirties.

" Now now, my little one, there is no need for tears," He whispered into his grandchild's ear. bringing her close to his chest.

" You are my sunshine~, my only sunshine~you make me happy when skies are grey~"

The little girl having her attention to the man who is her only guardian and savior.

" You'll never know, dear, how much I love you~"

" Please don't take my sunshineaway~"

" Anna?, Anna!," The sliver hair girl snap from her thoughts and heard her boss's call.

" Is something wrong?," He asked, though he wasn't upset or anger about it.

" Nothing, sir," She said and went back to the laptop and see a man with a ginger hair.

' The port mafia?,' She thought.

" Ranpo-san, I'm afraid we have company," Anna said to the other male. who nodded.

" Director, what do we do?," He asked.

" How many of the men?," The older man asked. standing from his position.

" Just one," 

~~~~~Anna's pov~~~~~

' the mafia is here, that's my chance!,'  I thought and stood up from my seat, using my ability to make a fog surronding the hall and the underground pass.

' That should distract them,' I thought and exited the hall. remembering that suicidal guy's words.

" if anything happens, I want you to stay with Haruno-san and Naomi, since they are defenseless, the mafia could take advantage of it, do you understand?,"

' Of course, I understand, what do you think I am?, a stupid person?!,'

' this must be the place?,' I thought and went inside the small apartment rooms. seeing no one in the apartment?

' What!?, Where are they?!,' I thought and heard a door slam open. ' oh no,' I turned and see two of the guild members.

" Oh, what do we have here?, The little witch, how sweet!, now we can bring you back to lord Francis and my family won't have to suffer further," John said, smiling insanely.

' Two of the guild members, how are there only two!?, they must be skilled to only the two of them to sent here,' I thought.

" Alright, men, let's do this the easy way, get out of my way and walk away or," My ability was forming again, surrounding the room with velvet smoke.

" Or the hard way," 

" Ability: Scarlet witch: Reality unfold!,"

The velvet flowing from me flowed out of my body, making it's way to the two victims.

' The reality unfolds, makes them see different realities and other scenarios of their theirselves and their surrounding,' I thought.

" Now, tell me, what is your boss's plan?," I asked or more like demanded.

" Tch!, more like were gonna tell you anyways!," John snarled.

" Would you like to make it even worse?, do you realize the position you both are in now?," I asked, tilting my head to the side.

I tighten my magic around their bodies, making them gasp for air.

" Will you tell me?, I will ask again, What is your boss's plan?," I grip their heads, pulling it towards me, glaring them.

" To retrieve the page of a book, h-hidden within the city and to retrieve the scarlet witch," He said weakly.

I released their bodies, from my spell.

" Just to let you know, no one will ever have their way with me,"

" That's because, I rule everything that breathes," I turned to them, giving a deadly pokerface.

" Keep that in mind, men,"