Prologue

Third persons's pov(flashback)

" Captain, are you sure about this?, Anna is still eleven years old!, it could still be dangerous for her out there!, and plus she hasn't fully master her ability yet," Teruko said. worrying for the poor girl's safety.

" I've seen her, and she is amazing during her practices, she's ready," The older man said and approached the white hair pre teen. seeing hundreds of his men on the floor groaning in pain.

Anna turned to her grandfather, smiling running to him.

" Did you see it, Grandpa?!, did I do well?!," She asked, with a innocent smile.

The older man chuckled and squat to her height. " Yes, you did well, Anna, I'm proud of that," He said.

" Though, I have something for you to do," He said.

" What is it?, Grandpa?!," She asked.

" Best if we take this in my office, alright," He said and take the little girl's hand to his office.

" An infiltration mission?," Anna asked.

" Yes, for a year at least, Infiltrate the armed detective agency and then you can come back," Fukuchi said.

" But will I see you?," She asked.

the man approached her and handing a small locket. a photo of the two of them together.

" Keep this and I will always be with you," He said.

{present}

It has been has been a month since Anna infiltrated the Armed agency. She still missed her home and how far she is from everyone. But it was alright.

" Anna-chan, Director wants to speak with you," Kunikida said.

She nodded and knock on the office door.

" Come in," she heard a low respone. She enter the office.

" Director, what do you need?," She asked.

" I have a case for you, A man who died suddenly the other week, it is a mystery how he perish, Find the reason and report to the police," Yukichi said.

" Alright," she said before leaving the office.

" Sir, as I said, the man just sud-what the heck?," The police caught a glimpse of a girl staring at them.

" Kushina-san, fukuzawa-san said you would be able to solve this?" Minoura asked.

Anna accepted the documents.

" I supposed you detectives work alone, i'm trusting this in you, Kushina," He said. And left her.

Anna went back to her apartment.

Activating her ability. Scarlet witch..

Making the room's furniture levitate.

Her room was filled in the scarlet effect. Where different scenario of the case was casted.

' What could have killed him?,' She thought. ' wait,' She took a glance at one reality where a man was killed by a creature.

Not just any creature.

A creature that could be slave to any witch.

' No, that could not be, i need to find a more realistic reason,' She thought.

Anna stop her ability, dropling all of the furniture.

' What could have killed him??' She thought. Flopping to the couch.

" I'll need to ask the police to inspect his apartment, since that where he died," She said.

Anna read to the files one by one till she found something unusual.

Found his body next a red ribbon.

' What a minute!,' She exclaimed. " A red ribbon?," Anna check to the photo of the crime scene. She saw a very familiar bow. A big red bow.

' That bow it's so familiar,' She thought.

" The mafia must be apart of this," Anna thought.

' I'll need to think of more proof,' She thought.

' This must be the one case that I hate the most,' She thought.