2. First Days First

Start from the beginning

Me and her started walking in as she was catching me up on tryouts and also all the clubs i could still join. She talked a lot but i didn't mind she was cool and funny as hell to be real. She was very feminine, she wore all pink with air forces and big sunglasses. She was very much giving that girl and it seemed everyone else thought so too because we couldn't take five steps with someone saying " heyy lyric".

"But yeah girl, it looks like on your schedule you have my first class so i can help you with that and also my third, fourth, and fifth. Damn they must knew huh?" she said as we laughed.

" Must have girl, I'm glad though cus you cool as fuck." I said smiling at her.

" Girl I could definitely say the same, you seem quiet though." She said as we walked down the hallway.

" I am at times girl, i just gotta defrost a lil bit. Gimme until 2nd period and you'll most definitely see." We laughed before we were interrupted.

" Excuse me ladies hey Lyric, how you doin baby?" This dude walked up and hugged her as she smiled.

" I'm doing good my love." awww they so cute together.

He was tall and brown skin with very light brown hair. He also had tattoos and i mean a bunch. I could tell he played basketball as well based off of the patch on his letterman jacket, this nigga was a good 6'0.

" Halo, this is my boyfriend Haro but everybody call him Ro." He smiled as she introduced him with his arm around her. You can tell they loved eachother.

" Hey my name is Halo." I smiled as we turned a kept walking.

After a couple of hey Lyric's later we made it to class and I sat next to her awaiting the teacher to start.

______

The first couple of classes were really good, once I left Lyric I basically just paid very close attention and took notes to study further after asking questions.

Lyric💗

Hey girl meet me in the commons area outside by the lunch room.

Okay girl i'll be there in a lil minute.

Alright girl, you should see me with Ro and em

Once I made it outside to the commons she showed me earlier I saw her and Ro with a few other people sitting at a table. Those people i assumed who were "and em".

I walked over a little nervous but coolin and smiled as I met eyes with Lyric.

" Hey girll perfect timing, i was just talkin about you." She stood up and smiled as she introduced me to her friends.

" Guys this is Halo, be nice or imma whoop ya ass." She said the last part with an eye roll as everyone laughed.

" Girl please. We- well Im not gone be rude to her. " This girl had long pink and blonde braids with dark pretty skin. She had dark brown eyes with full lips covered in lips gloss just like Lyric if not more. She was very pretty.

" You can get it first girl." Lyric said jokingly to her and she laughed.

"Mhmm anyways Halo this is Rod, Abe, Ry, Que, and Charlie. There's also October but her ass always late."

I looked around as she point to each person. So the girl talking before that was Ry. Rod had very slim but also very tall. He had brown eyes as well and black hair that not only covered his head but also his chin but he was very well clean with a cut and everything. Abe was a shorter girl, her pink hair was so long but tied up in a ponytail. She had tattoos up her arm and her features were very soft almost like a little girl but you could tell she was older. Que looked strong asf almost as if he played football or sun shit. He has on a rag so i couldn't really see his hair but he was shorter and had a light  brown skin tone.

Charlie was the shortest of them all but she had a very strong figure that complimented her facial structure. She sat tall and i could tell was the goof ball off rip by the way she was picking with Rod and Ry.

"Hey, y'all some beautiful people." They all smiled and Abe turned to Lyric.

" Girl she my friend now." I laughed as Ry gently guided me to sit next to her.

" Girl please." Lyric said as she turned to Ro.

" Anyways hey girl, you so pretty." She said looking at my outfit.

"Thank you girl so are you." I said smiling.

" These niggas already on you for real." She said in a playful tone.

"Damn already this my first day." I laughed slightly and she did.

"Yes girl they is some animals you hear me? but do you have a boyfriend or anything?" She said shaking up next to me.

" Oh no ma'am, im a lesbian." Everyone stopped and looked at me as I smiled.

"Y'all okay?" I said looking around

" YOU FOR REAL GIRL?!" Lyric grabbed my hand in an surprised way causing me to laugh harder.

" Yes girl, like the farthest side of the spectrum lesbian." her eyes grew bigger as Charlie sighed.

"Y'all the girl lesbian hell anyways, do you have a girlfriend?" she said laughing.

" No ma'am I do not." She gasp

" See now that is something to be surprised about y'all. This girl is beautiful!" She slapped her french frie down on the tray.

" It's by choice y'all, I really just been doing me you know?" I said with a casual smile.

" no sneaky links, no hoes, no maybe, hell nothing?!" Que said shocked.

" Nope, and i just moved here you know so it would kinda be a lil fast to have one." I pulled a snack outta my bag.

" Right right" Ry shook her head in understanding.

" So where'd you move from?" Lyric asked.

" Louisiana, Baton Rouge to be specific." I said quickly

" That explains the accent." Abe said smiling.

" SEE I KNEW IT, I thought I was tripping when i first heard you talk girl." Lyric said excitedly

"Right I heard it too, you on sum supabad type shit." Everybody busted out laughin.

" Hey y'all, mybad I was- woahh who is this?" I turned around to a new voice that i'm assuming was Octobers.

This girl was fineee like beautiful fineee. Oh my lord.