🧸🤍don't cry sungie🤍🧸

Little》 Jisung, Jeongin
Caregiver》 Felix, Hyunjin
Nicknames》 jisung- Ji , sungie , jiji , hannie , quokka
Jeongin- innie , ppang , jeonginnie , aegi

Plot》 Changbin and Jisung where playing a game together, Changbin won and would remind Jisung throughout the day. At night Jeongin was little and found Jisung crying.

"HAH! IN YO FACE BITCH!" Changbin shouted as he won the game against Jisung for the 4th time. Jisung was so angry he could feel his head pounding.
He wanted to send his fist right into Changbins nose first class.

(Best of the best on first class!)

"Hyung , stop doing that you can trigger his headspace." Hyunjin said in a scolding tone. "Oh come one Hyun the baby can last one more round!" He teased. Jisung rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. Hyunjin kissed his teeth and went into his room.

"I WON MOTHERFUCKER!" Changbin started to dance again. At this point Jisung was officially in headspace. His eyes began to tear up and his pout was growing.

He walked out of the room his arms crossed and into his dorm room. He banged the door so loud causing Changbin to stop his trance.

"The fuck. Anyways I'm gonna go workout , it's leg day today."

Jisung hid under his blanket with his pacifier in his mouth crying silently.
"I'm wubbish is evewything!" He said his voice muffled by his pororo pacifier , Hyunjin got it for him. "I wan daddy!" His cries slowly getting louder.

Hyunjin shook his head and called Jeongin.

"I.N-AH!" Jeongin was also in headspace at this time so came running with a fox plushie in his hand and his favourite blanky in the other. "Yesh dada?" Hyunjin giggled when he saw his little. And embraced him with a soft smile on his face. "I need you to do another mission innie." Jeongin's eyes sparkled when he heard the word mission.

"I'm weady!" He said making saluting actions. "You need to go check on Sungie Hyungie and make sure he's okay, if he's crying or sad sad then run straight back to dada , okay!"
Hyunjin replied. "SIR YES SIR!"

Jeongin ran straight for Jisungs dorm and paused when he heard his soft cries calling for hyunjin. "I wan dada." He would repeat. Jeongin ran into the room to see Jisung sobbing into his knees. Jeongin's eyes softened.

"Hyungie? Gwenchana?" He asked.
Jisung immediately wiped his tears. "I'm not cwying innie. I'm otay." Jeongin knew he was lying , he remembered what Hyunjin said. He ran back into the living room where Hyunjin was waiting impatiently.

"Dada hyungie cwying!" He shouted. Hyunjin sighed and followed after Jeongin running in the lead. "I wan dada! I WAN DADA!" Jisung shouted. But his eyes were closed. He was having a nightmare. "Jisung , your alright baby wake up , dada's here."  Jisung embraced his caregiver like a koala with a pout. " I'm not good enough dada!" Hyunjin stopped in his tracks and put Jisung down. " Say that one more time and I'm telling daddy. 

Felix walked into the house just at that moment, " Telling daddy what?" Jeongin smiled widely and ran over to Felix hugging him really hard. "DADDYY!" He screamed, Felix chuckled and looked over to Hyunjin who was holding sobbing Jisung. Hyunjin knew Felix was gonna go full on beast mode. "What happened to you baby?" He asked softly as Hyunjin attempted to pass Jisung to him, but he whined signalling that he didn't want to leave his arms. "NO! DADA!" Jisung shrieked, damn it's really bad. Felix thought. "Hey, hey , hey, It's me its just daddy, stop crying sungie bear."Jisung loved that nickname he allowed Felix take him. Hyunjin went over to Jeongin and carried him taking him to take a shower. "NO! WAIT DADA!,' Jeongin shouted as Hyunjin walked past Jisung. " Don't cwy sungie, it's Otay!" Jisung had stopped crying at this point and hugged Jeongin while still in Felix's arms.  

Jisung stayed in Felix's arms sniffling softly for hours until he felt asleep with a cute pout and tears staining his red cheeks , he finally had the opportunity. He took Jisung and put him to bed right next to Jeongin and left to find Hyunjin. "Hyunjin hyung?" After finding Hyunjin he asked what happened."That jutdwaekki is gonna die today." Hyunjin just chuckled pulling out his phone and following Felix to Changbin's room. "Oh hey Yongbok? Why are you her-" Felix interrupted,"As to why was my baby crying his eyes out, doubting himself and even had a nightmare because of you." Changbin was scared. Felix only uses his deep voice when he's dead angry. "And it was at this moment" Hyunjin started. "That he knew" Chan continued."He fucked up" Minho finished. Felix shrieked as he ran unto Changbin and chased him everywhere.

THE END.

BYEEE 👹😉😘❤️🤡🍆

ALSO. Please request because I do not know what other scenarios to do,