Chapter 2- Homeboy Likes You

Start from the beginning

"So, what happened?" I asked him.

"John B and I fought about a stupid thing so I went here and my dad was also here obviously." There was a long pause. "Then one thing led to the other and here I am," He said and let out a sad sigh.

"Jj, I need you to know that I am here for you, and so is the rest of the group. We're family." I said and then continued: "Do you want to stay at mine? If I help you clean up I could convince my dad."

"Nah, that would be even more drama, can you just stay here though? My dad left to go to Barry so he won't be back until tomorrow night." He asked me with a look that seemed desperate for love.

"Of course J, let me just text Sar where I am," I said with a smile. Then we both talked for a while and eventually both fell asleep.

We were both woken up by someone storming into his house. Our bodies were attached as we fell asleep one on the other but we both stood up quickly. The man made his way inside the living room where we were and that's when I realized who he was. Dad.

"Lillian Bianca Jones" He yelled. "Why are you at a pogue's house, why were you sleeping on the same couch together? Why aren't you at Sarah's?" "Dad this isn't what it looks like I swear!" He took my wrist and dragged me out to the car. "Bye J" I sighed while following my dad out. Jj waved at me with a worried look.

"Young lady you have a lot of explaining to do" My dad yelled. I sat in my dad's car and figured that I would just take mine later. I had parked it far away anyways because after all it was the cut and I had a Mercedes. "Dad, me and Jj didn't do anything last night" I went on and explained the situation to my dad, leaving to the side details, it wasn't my business to tell. He understood, my dad was a kook but he had a heart.

"Dad?" I asked, "Yeah?" "How did you know I was here?" I asked with a curious look on my face. "Oh, Rafe told me, I went to the Camerons to get something from you. I couldn't find you and Sarah wouldn't tell me where you were so Rafe did. I was surprised you had told him to be honest." he said while keeping his eyes on the road. I took in the information and wrote a mental note to never tell Rafe anything. That little snake, telling my dad where and who I was with. I'm sure he wouldn't like it if I told Ward what he spends his money on.

My dad asked me where to drop me off and I told him to drop me off at Sarah's. He said bye to me and said he would just be at the country club. I knocked on the door and Rafe answered, for once I was happy to see him. I could scream at him for tattling on me. "What the hell were you thinking? Telling my dad I was with Jj are you stupid!" I yelled at him

"Woah Jones is that how you greet your favorite person in the world?" He answered teasingly.

"Shut up Cameron," I said and he chuckled to himself. I looked at him confused as he seemed to be enjoying this.

"Just stay out of my life," I yelled while going up the stairs to see Sarah. I slammed the door behind me to see that Sarah wasn't there, I assumed she was at John B's so I just slept as I was so tired.

When I woke up two hours later I opened up my phone and saw a few texts messages: The Pogues group chat asking what we would do today, and Kie asking me if I wanted her to pick me up because Jj had told the Pogues what had happened earlier and that because of that I didn't have a ride. I said yes to Kie and started getting ready.

We were going to the beach so I put on a new bikini that I had brought to Sarah's a week ago; it was the prettiest shade of blue with some white flowers on it. Then someone knocked on the door, I assumed it was Sarah so I told the person to get in. But of course. It wasn't. It was Rafe.

He entered the room and looked me up and down like he had the night before, his eyes flickering at my body, then they got stuck on my boobs. This time I wasn't having it; "Can you stop staring at me? What do you want?"

"Looking fine Lil," he said, with his usual smug loook and cocky voice. "Fuck off," I said to him, looking at myself in the mirror.

"I just wanted to tell you that since Ward and Rose and your parents will be out of town tomorrow I will be throwing a rager here. So lock all your stuff in Sarah's room beforehand as that will be the only locked door in the house" He told me while still staring but this time at my lips.

I felt something when he did that. I don't know what, but it was enough to startle me.

"Okay, now get the hell out I have to change," I said. He closed the door and went downstairs. 

I realized that my bikini's bottom was way too loose and would've fallen down if I was surfing. Which of course I was going to. So I took off my bikini to change it and the Rafe walked in again "Oh Lillian I'm going to the shop-"He said before he realized I was naked. "Oh my god Rafe get out!" I yelled. "I'm so sorry I didn't know you were changing," Rafe said outside the door. "Whatever just go now," I said with an annoyed tone.  

The fact that Rafe had seen me naked made me so uncomfortable, because of that I decided to put some music on and take my mind off things. I put on my bikini and played 'Feels Like' by Gracie Abrams and started to dance and hum around to the music. Immediately forgetting about everything. The power of music.

A few minutes later I changed into a different bikini and then a cute white sundress. Kie knocked on the door and I got in her car, we drove to the beach and there we met the rest of the crew.

I noticed that Jj was being his usual self and that made me happy. We all went surfing and I had a blast. The waves were awesome and we were all laughing at Sarah for struggling, she started only a year ago so she still isn't as good as us.

Pope and I were a little tired so we stopped and went on the beach to rest.

"So? Is anything going on with you and Jj?" Pope asked me and then nudged me on the shoulder teasingly.

"No! Why does everyone think that?" I replied.

"Uhm, because after what happened he called you, and asked you to sleep over. Everyone knows homeboy likes you." Pope continued.

"Well, I don't like him, like at all. I hope he knows that as well." I said while looking in at the ocean.

That's when the rest of the group came back and we all started talking. "Wait Lil, why are you wearing my bikini you had the blue one at my house, not that I mind by the way," Sarah asked me. "Oh, the bottoms were way too loose. Oh yeah, Rafe wanted me to tell you that tomorrow he's throwing a rager at yours and he says to lock your stuff in your room as it will be the only locked one." I told Sarah and she nodded.

That's when it came back to me. Rafe had seen me naked.