01- small town see you later

AUTHOR'S POV:

Jimmy slammed the hatch of the truck shut and turned around, leaning against it. "That's the last of everything. Is everyone ready to go?"

"It's hot as hell out here!" AJ swiftly swat at a mosquito that landed on his arm. The poor boy cared so much about his looks that he would go into cardiac arrest if one pimple popped up.

"Dude, can you for once stop caring about how you look? We're going off for the weekend!" Adam wrapped his arm around AJ's shoulders. "Plus, we're about to get down and dirty with the girls this week!"

"I got dibs on Mandy!" Jimmy raised his hand excitedly. It was known by everyone, except Mandy herself, that Jimmy was in love with her.

Seth shook his head and handed Jimmy his half full beer bottle. "You can have Mandy, as long as I can have Sasha!"

"No! I wanted Sasha!" AJ whined and kicked one of the tires, causing a slur of cuss words to come out.

"Guys, I get it; we all have huge, starving dicks that need to be blessed by the goddesses of our group this weekend," Jey interjected. Jey might have had the least sex experience out of all the boys, but they still loved having him around. He had an absolute heart of gold and gave the best advice.

"Can't we all just chill though?" Jey continued and began walking to the driver's side of the truck. "I'm driving because I don't trust any of you to not get us pulled over."

"You do know we heard your conversation from across the street, right?" Mandy's voice scared the boys as she walked up behind him.

"I am so offended that no one called dibs on me!" Liv pouted and put a hand on her chest. "It would've been nice to be mentioned."

"I'm free baby!" AJ grabbed Liv's waist and pulled her close to him. "I'm the most experienced of the group!"

Liv punched his side with a yelp escaping AJ's lips. "You're the most experienced which means you more than likely already have a STD."

The boys laughed and began making fun of AJ. The honk blared which gave a notice that Jey was about to leave the rest of the group in the dust. Being the responsible one, Jey always made sure the group was always there at a specific time that was mandated. Thanks to him, the girls were able to deny boys that are perverted. And luckily for the boys, they have never been arrested...ever. Again, all the honor and gratitude was given to Jey. His father, after all, was the sheriff.

"Girls, follow the truck. We should be there in about an hour," Seth lightly pushed the two girls towards their car. "Sasha is probably about to leave y'all."

A pastel blue, rustic Mustang pulled along side the group. Sasha's grandfather put that car full of memories in his will and made sure his "favorite granddaughter", as she says, would have it.

"Come on girls!" Sasha grunted and waved at the boys. "Please don't drive too fast. My legs are too short to reach the pedals anyways!"

"Don't worry! Just sit all the way up and use gorilla glue to attach your boobs to the top of the steering wheel," Adam bent over in laughter as AJ probably gave this most perverted advise ever. "That'll really help your legs grow."

"You're such a jerk!" Mandy rolled her eyes as the two blondes got into the backseat of the Mustang.

After Sasha and AJ fought with words and almost fists, the group finally headed off to an empty beach house that was on the coast of the South Carolina beaches and only 30 minutes away from the marsh. From online sources, this beach house had belonged to a Mr. and Mrs. Carter. Long story short, their only child died from cancer which drove the mother to insanity. One night, Mrs. Carter finally had enough and murdered her husband and eventually killed herself. The story goes that whoever stays in the house has to play a game with her, since her son loved to play games while he was alive.