1.

BELLA'S POV:

BELLA'S POV:

today was my first day at a new school. my parents and i moved to Toronto Canada from New York because they wanted to start in a new area. i was pretty nervous er for my first day at a new school, but i was sure i would make some new friends.

i had arrived at my new school and my heart started beating faster. i did not want to start my senior year at a new school. i was perfectly fine at my old one. "alright, Bella, we're here" my mom said while looking at me from the front seat. "do i really have to go mom? it's my last year of high school, why can't i just be homeschooled?" i questioned. "because. you don't need to be moping around all day at home for the whole school year. plus, maybe you can find a boyfriend here" my mom smirked. "mom!" i yelled, embarrassed. "okay okay sorry. anyway, get out now, you're gonna be late." i rolled my eyes playfully and got out of the car. my mom drove off, leaving me to walk inside the school.

when i got inside, i went to my designated locker and tried putting in my combination. i kept struggling when i felt a tap on my shoulder.

"need help?" someone asked. i turned around and saw a blonde girl who looked around my age. "please" i said desperately. she giggled then walked over to my locker. "what's your combination?" she asked me. i handed her the small slip of paper that had my locker number and combination on it. she turned the knob on the numbers until she opened my locker. "there you go!" "thank you so much. how can i ever repay you?" i asked her. "oh it was no problem. you can repay me though by becoming my friend! you're the new girl, right?" she asked me. "yep. that's me. i'm Bella, by the way." i gave her a small smile. "Lauren, nice to meet you" she beamed and extended her hand out to me to shake, which i happily accepted.

i put my stuff in my locker that was open. i made sure to grab the things i needed before closing my locker.

"what's your first class?" Lauren asked me. i showed her my schedule and she smiled. "great! i have most classes with you. i'll show you around!" she said excitedly. "thank you so much. it really means a lot." i smiled at her. "no problem! i'll help you with anything that you need help with" she smiled back at me.

-

after school, Lauren had asked me if i wanted to come over to her house. i agreed and we both walked to her house together. when we made it to her house, she guided me up to her room.

"so this is my room" she said while pretending to be a model or something. i laughed a bit. "looks nice" i complimented. "thanks" she smiled "oh and by the way, i have a brother. whenever i have a friend over, he will always act differently around me." i chuckled at that. "i wish i had siblings sometimes" i said, looking at the floor. "what, you're an only child?" she asked me. "yep. it's really nice for a while, but then it slowly starts getting sad because you don't have anyone to talk to really." i said. she frowned a little bit. "okay enough sadness" she clapped her hands. "let's do something fun!" she yelled. i laughed.

Lauren and i hung out for a bit when she suddenly got up to go to the bathroom. i sat in her room, quietly on my phone when someone says something. "who are you?" a voice asked, causing me to snap my head up to see who it was. "oh i'm a friend of Laurens." i said, feeling kind of awkward. "oh okay. i'm her brother, johnny. nice to meet you." he gave me a friendly smile. "you too" i smiled back. he walked back out of the room and i could've sworn i started blushing. Lauren walked back into the room from using the bathroom and sat back down on her bed.

"everything alright? you look a bit red right now" she laughed. "yeah yeah. i'm fine. it is getting late though, i should probably get home before my mom gets worried" i chuckled. "okay. do you want me to walk home with you or are you okay?" she looked at me. "i should be fine. thanks though. it really means a lot" i smiled. "of course. what are friends for?" she asked me. i chuckled in response and grabbed my stuff and went downstairs. i walked out the front door and walked home.

the walk home wasn't that long because me and Lauren live in the same neighborhood. whenever i got home, i opened the front door and walked in. my mom's car wasn't here, so i assumed she left the house to go work or something. i went upstairs and got ready for bed. when i got in bed, i went to sleep, thinking about how great my day was.

FIRST CHAPTER WOOOOOOOO

what did you guys think? 😏

rate it from 1-10! :)