𝟏𝟖

CERTIFIED MENACE 18:
HOW DOES IT FEEL

CERTIFIED MENACE 18:HOW DOES IT FEEL

Loyalty just ain't that common

But karma's a bitch, the sweetest revenge.

𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐃𝐄𝐅Ë 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆
SUNDAY| MEMPHIS, TN
4:35 PM

إلميراه

Sin yelled tapping the window. She smacked her lips pulling the window down. "What do you want Sin?" She looked at him with low red eyes from crying.

Sin naturally tilted his head staring at her. "Get out of the car." Almirah snapped her head, thinking that she was cussing him out in her brain but she wasn't. She was doing it out loud. He didn't care so he laughed it off.

"You asked me what I want." Sin wiped the tears from her eyes clearing her vision. Her eyes didn't leave him for one second.

"It's raining." Almirah looked at the other window looking away trying to ignore the certain feelings that were appearing.

"I know. You can get my jacket- see." He pulled his hoodie over his head showcasing his black tank as his diamond chains dangled.

"Hmm." He shoved it to her so she could put it on. She quickly put it on without any hesitation.

"You mean a hoodie, and step back so I can get out," she advised him. Sin bagged back allowing her to step out of her vehicle.

"You know what the fuck I mean Almirah so shut that shit up." He mumbles putting his all-black umbrella up.

Sinclair raised the umbrella over her head as he pulled her over to the sidewalk by her waist.

"You sure you don't need this?" Almirah watched the water drenched down his perfectly fitted tank as he walked beside her.

"No, I'm used to it." He quickly answered her question. This would probably be the first time Almirah was curious about something.