Night After A Date

Start from the beginning

Both of the Narutos spank their Hinatas making them moan and start licking each other while the two boys fuck them fast but gentle. That made them moan more as the girls ate each other out, sucking each other's clits. The Narutos fucked them for five minutes before pulling out and having the girls suck them. Naruto plays with the Hinata clone's head while his clone rubs the Hinata clone's ass. Theyu then slide out of their mouths before going back into their pussies and fucking them again.

The four moan from theor fucking before they all cum again, the Hinatas eating each other out and drinking the mixed cum. The Naruto clone sits up the Hinata clone and makes out with her as Naruto sits her up and makes out with her. He then turn her around as Hinata and her clone start kissing each other. Naruto makes a third clone as this one stands on the bed. The Hinatas grab that clone's cock and suck it together as the other two Narutos start to fuck them again. The standing clones moans as he plays with their hairs. The girls moan from that as they take turn sucking his shaft and balls. The best thing about this? When they dispel the couple will gain all of their memories.

The small orgy goes like this for a while, a miracle the bed hasn't been destroyed yet. The smell of sweat and sex lingers in the air as the girls moan from being fucked and having a cock in their mouths. The boys smirk at this as they fuck their lovers; the bed sheets stained with which and clear liquids.

The group moans as they all cum, the Hinatas getting covered in cum as their pussies become full ones more. The five pant as they giggle. "Hmm..." Naruto thinks before making a fourth clone. This time the Naruto are attached stand up with the Hinatas and stand on the floor. The two spread the Hinatas legs as the two other naruto clones get in front of the Hinatas. They both slide into their pussies already filled with cock. They scream and moan loudly, the Narutos wondering if the sound proof seal might break or something. The Narutos hold their Hinatas in the aor as the Hinatas lean onto their Narutos behind them.

Naruto kissed his big sis before all move together sliding in and out of the Hinatas. The girls moan from that, their pussies stretching fromhaving two cocks in them before the guys pick up the pace. The Hinatas are now bouncing on their cocks, their breasts bouncing with them; both cumming already as their brothers keeps bouncing and fucking them. Their legs in the air as their ass cheeks slep against the hips behind them before the boys cum together.

They aren't done though as they keep fucking them this way, the girls already lost in the pleasure of double penetration in their pussies. Right now they are a babbling mess before they get spanked. "Now girls keep up with us." Naruto says making the clones snicker as the Hinatas nod dumbly. They fuck them for five more minutes before they cum once more, the girls' pussies dripping with lot of cum. The clones in front of them slide out making them moan as the Narutos behind them set their legs down and hold them up."You girls ok?" They nod slowly. "Want to suck some cock?" They nod slowly again.

Naruto chuckles before doing a water jutsu on them with cold water waking them up. "Koi what was that for?" Hinata asked as she looks at the real Naruto behind her. "To wake you up." He said before the girls and bent down with a cock in their face. The girls grab the cocks and lick them as the boys behind them fuck them again. Naruto looks at their dresser and opens the top drawer. Under the underwear are some toys they got for her when they went into an adult store. He grabs two dildos that are different sizes and length then tosses one to the clone that is fucking the Hinata clone. Naruto uses the other and shoves it into Hinata making her moan as she sucks harder. The other Naruto clone does the same with the Hinata clone and gets the same result. Now the guys are fucking their Hinatas in their pussies, asses and mouths.

The six moan and groan before another orgasm hits, this time all clones dispelling making Naruto and Hinata orgasm hard from the information they received. The two collapse on the floor from pleasure before they cuddle together, Hinata doing the Birth control Jutsu on herself becouse she don't want to be pregnent before marrige and with whatever energy is left as Naruto takes the dildo out of her before the two pass out.

OoOoOoO

The lovebirds wake up together on the floor, both moaning and groaning. Naruto looks at the clock as it read nine am. "Mmm that was a fun night. you ok hime?" Naruto asked. Hinata nods moaning as Naruto kissing her neck gently. "Mmm Koi....lets's go shower ok?" Naruto nods as he helps her get up. They hold each other as they walk to the bathroom, never separating. In there, Naruto turns the water on as warm water hit them waking them up. They scrub together as they clean their bodies but the movement makes them heat up again.

"Fuck me Naruto-kun." Hinata says as she leans on the shower. Naruto grabs her ass and fuck her again, both moaning from the friction with privates are making. Naruto holds Hinata up and kisses her deeply as he moves his hips. Hinata kisses him back as she moans. "I love you Na-ru-to-Koi." "I love you Hi-na-ta-hime." Hinata laughs and moans.

They stay in the shower for five mor minutes before cumming again. "I love filling you." They giggle at that before steeping out and drying, still connected. They brush their teeth then go to the kitchen and eat some cereal with Hinata on Naruto. "So still want to fuck today Hina-hime?" Naruto asked. "Yeah we have nothing else to do so why not?" Hinata says. The two finish up before heading back to the bedroom.

Hinata made a clone , Naked Hinata and her clone kissing while laying on the bed while they rub there pussy eachother. Naruto hold the hips of the real Hinata how laying top of the clone and starting fucking her again. "You know what would be hot? You fucking yourself." Naruto says. Hinata giggles but moans since Naruto is still fucking her. He holds her up and bounces her as her breasts bounce too. "Damn you have way too much stamina." She moans and whines and pants making Naruto giggle. "So do you but I am an Uzumaki, I am too good." Hinata couldn't disagree as he kept fucking her before cumming again. "Want me out?" "Not yet but turn me around." Hinata said.

Naruto did before they went to the dresser that had the top drawer still open and they see the two dildos on the floor. "Heh forgot about those." Naruto said. Hinata chuckles before she takes out a strap-on dildo then puts in on herself, Naruto quickly taking himself out before going back in oncethe strap is secure. The two sit on the bed before Hinata makes a clone. She guides the clone onto her lap facing eachother as she slider the dildo into the clone, the dildo being abit bigger than Naruto but he doesn't mind. The clone mones as she is filled.

Naruto slides back with them on him as he leans on the wall. Hinata then starts to bounce her clonce making her moan. The clone pants and moans as Hinata licks her breasts making Naruto twitch in Hinata making her gasp from that. Hinata plays with the clone's breasts as the clone does in return, now bouncing on the dildo. The two look back at Naruto. "Like what you see?" They said in a lustful tone with moans and pants mixed in. Naruto winks as he thrusts up making Hinata moan and the clone also. They pinch each other's nipples before they start to make-out together.

The clone then cums into the dildo as Naruto Kisses her neck, still boucing the clone. "You have to cum twice now." She said making the clone shiver and nod. Naruto leans up and grabs the clone's ass and helps her bounce while kissing Hinata's neck. That makes her moan as she licks the clone's breasts. The clone sees this and cums again in short time. "He seems like your clone likes seeing me kiss your neck." Naruto giggles. "Well it is my weak sopt..." Hinata moans softly. "Want to fuck her standing up?" Hinata nods as they turn the clone around.

The three stand as Hinata holds onto her clone and kisses her neck. The clone moans as the lovebirds move as one and fuck her. Hinata moans loudly as Hinata kisses her neck more and plays with her breasts. The dildo slides in and out of the wet hole as the couplepick up the pace, making the clone moan more while Hinata pulls on her nipples. That makes the clone cum again and dispel making Hinata cum from the information she got. Though Naruto doesn't stop. He fucks Hinata as she moans before the two cum again Naruto filled her up again.

OoOoOoO

If you like this story please vote.

Please comment so I will know what you think

If you want another lemon story please comment.

See ya ✌️.