Night After A Date

Start from the beginning

"Yeah fuck your girl. Get me pregnent." She screamed. The bed was really rocking now as their skin slapped together. Hinata tightened around his cock as Naruto gave a creampie. The two panted from this. Naruto kissed her with tongue as the two held each other. They broke it after a while and panted looking at each other. "Hmm cowgirl?" Naruto asked. Hinata giggled as he went onto his back with her on top.

She spread her legs and grinned on him before she started to bounce on him. Naruto looked between her legs as he watched his cock slide in and out of her as she kept bouncing. Hinata played with her breasts and nipples while Naruto rubbed her ass and spanked her. She moaned from that and rode him faster. "Ride me." He giggled making her arch her back as she ride him more.

Lewd sounds are heard throughout the room as the siblings fucked their brains out. Hinata looked at him with a face full of lust as she ride him hard and fast, the bed springs creaking under them. Naruto thrusted up making her scream and moan. He kept thrusting as she bounced, both doing an opposite rhythm where when she came down he went up ans vice versa. They passed the point and came together again, Naruto filling Hinata again.

(Clones and more clones warning)

They panted before Naruto smirked as he made a clone

They panted before Naruto smirked as he made a clone. Hinata blushed but grabbed the clone's cock and sucked it as she ride him again. Both of the Narutos moaned as she pleasured them. "Is that cock nice and sloppy?" The clone asked. Hinata nodded as the clone took the cock out then got on the bed behind Hinata. Naruto laid her on him then spread her ass. Hinata gasped and looked behind her as the clone got down and slid his cock into her ass. Hinata smiled as she moaned felling the second cock go in her deep. "Mmm having cock in both of my holes is great." Hinata moaned as the two Narutos started to fuck her. She loved the felling and thank kami for shadow clones.

The Narutos fucked her hard and slow before picking up the pace. Hinata moaned as Naruto sucked one of her nipples, The clone spanked and massaged her ass. The two fucked her faster as Hinata had the fucked stupid look on her face. Then the two Narutos started different rhythms; Naruto being inside and the clone out then fucked her that way. Hinata arched her back from the new sensation then couldn't hold it. "I'M CUMMING." She screamed as she tightened around the cocks. Naruto and his clone came deep in her also filling her. Naruto kissed Hinata as the clone panted and spanked her ass making her jump. Naruto giggled and smirked.

Hinata panted as she sat up as the clone rubbed her from behind and Naruto rubbed her from the front. She then made a clone herself as it appeared on the bed. Naruto smirked and grabbed that clone then sat her on his face. He licked her pussy making the clone moan before the Hinatas started to make out. That made the Naruto clone nosebleed before fucking her again. Hinata moaned in her clone's mouth as the twohad a tongue war while the clone moaned from Naruto eating her puss, he in turn fucking Hinata again.

The fourway was full of various sounds as they all panted, the Narutos rubbing the Hinatas' nipples and breasts. Before long all four cum together. Naruto spanks her ass. She jumps and rolls onto the bed. The clone behind Hinata slides his cock out of her. A trail of cum oozes out of her asshole. Naruto then flips Hinata onto her back as Naruto spreads her legs. He then makes the Hinata clone lie on Hinata in a 69 position with her ass in the air. The Naruto clone gets behind the Hinata clone and slides his cock into her making the clone moan.