"When are you leaving Baba "i ask as he started to walk away, he look at me

"So you're letting me go now"i nodded my head wiping tears from back of my palm and smile a little.

"Just go and take care of my bhai, i will come to meet him soon "i said.

"Also last but not least send my gratitude to siddharth for all the things he did for my family"i said again and come to me and pattet my head again going outside.

I gather myself together and walk out towards kings chamber it was almost evening, vaidji said naina can gain conscious in few hours.

So after freshen up i decided to go to nainas chamber moving inside i saw ranimaa still there, she look at me and gave me small smile.

"How is she now, did vaidji said anything ".

"Still didn't gain her consciousness but vaidji come to check on her they said she will gain soon".

"Ok Ranima you should take rest i will stay here "i offered.

"No kumud i am fine dont worry"she said.

"Dont you trust me Ranimaa, she is my friend also you dont have to be formal "i said hurt admant in my voice.

"Hey no i never thought that you can stay here ok, i will come soon "she said.

I sat down on near recliner looking at her pale face guilt spread in my vein.

I was reading a book when omkar entered inside he doesn't know my presence as i was on other side of door so his back was towards me.

He walk to her bed checking her temperature putting hand on her head and a sharp pain shoot in my heart he was being so caring towards her.

Then he walk towards the maid and ask her about her health.

As he was inspecting naina groan and open her eyes and everywhere he walk to her, i was just witnessing all this being silent spectators.

"Are you ok now, dont sit up just lie down "he said with concern evident in his voice.

"I am fine, just tired"she said looking straight in his eyes.

"Ok you rest i will ask someone for vaidji "he said thats when nainas eys get on me.

"Kumud you're here to don't worry i am fine now "she said and look at omkar.

Hearing naina, omkar look back at me his face showed his shocked state, i stand up putting my book down and walk upto her.

"Umm.. I am sorry i was engrossed in book that i didn't get you when you wake up ".i said.

She just smile at me and look at omkar "i am sorry for everything you people got disturbed due to my health"she said not looking concern the way she said her eyes on him only.

"No its ok, you should take rest and dont worry we all are  with you do share your problem without hesitation "he said.

"I know omkar you're with me and i am sorry"she said and smirk at me.

What happened to her she is not the naina i know "naina what pressure you had that you have to take this step"i ask and she started panicking.

Omkar move to her rubbing her hand to make her relax "hey its ok if you dont want to share and i know somewhere i am the reason for all this "he said and she hug him tightly crying on his chest while i was watching them standing afar.

"I am sorry naina, if i made you uncomfortable but you did wrong its not the way to handle heartbroke "i said and she cry more loudly.

"What are you doing kumud, dont you see she is tense "he yelled at me.

"I am just talking to her she is my friend also omkar, i cared wbout her"i said making him frown.

" you don't have to care about her we are here and your care is making her health worse so just go to your chamber "he said to me.

No matter what i say that hurt, that really hurt a lot.

"Ohh, so now you're sending your wife away so that you can talk to your ex"i said with gritted teeth and he snap his head towards me.

"You're getting it wrong, i was just concern".

"I know you're concern and why not she is your lover who i am just a trophy wife mere deal right "i said.

"Kumud why are you being admant talking nonsense"he spoke.

"Now i am talking nonsense then its ok and i should thank you you know why"i ask him and he look at me with questioning gaze.

"Now you showed me your true colour, you told me how i was so right about you"i said.

"You see omkar you have another girl in your arms infront of your wife on first day of your marraige itself and that shows how loyal you're in this marraige "i told him.

As if reality dawned upon him he stand up from there to come towards me and try to held my hand but i step back showing my palm.

"I don't want to hear you fake promises now i am tired i should go back you stay here to look after her"i said and look at naina.

"Naina i am sorry to disturbed you and i am your friend iand i will be worried for you even if you have someone to care for or not"saying i walk out of there.

I was walking towards my old chamber, his voices was coming behind me to stop me, to hear his point but i dont have that strength.

He just insult me infront of his ex, he yelled at me, make me look so small, i cant believe it no matter what we have hate and distrust he didn't have to show this to world.

I just step each step forward ignoring the man who hurt me.

Guys vote fast.
Do comment me.