She took credit as expected (Part 6)

"how do you do it angel?!?" Damian asked exasperated only to receive a grim laugh in return "i'm just gathering evidence" Marinette smirked "the lier's down fall will be soon after tonight" she continued as she dialed Adrien's dad and he picks up "who is this?" "i am heir Boleoti but you know me as Dupain-Cheng now Adrien wants to have a sleep over and i was invited i hope you do not dare invite that harlot known as lila since the guest list entails myself my betrothed Ms.Bourgeois, Mr.Couffaine, Ms.Tsurugi, and Mr.Lahiffe am i clear?" at this point Gabriel was shitting bricks finding out he was messing with a Boleoti and the heir no less "yes Lady Boleoti every thing will be prepared" with that Mari cut the call to call her little fox "Adrien every thing is ready for the 'sleep over' we will meet you there"

at night after the final battle )cause i don't know how to make fight scenes yet( in mari's hidden room

"phase 1 done" they all except Damian cuz you know ice prince cheered "now phase 2" mari smirked "Nemuri notify grandma to send the invitations" "yes miss"

------------------------------------------------

"what invitations?" everyone asks "the invitations to mine and Damian's official wedding and ball announcing that i have returned" Marinette said smiling grimly "i'm sure you all know what's going to happen tomorrow" "that harlot is going to lie about it" Damian assumed. After the all went to sleep ready for lila's new tales.

The next day at school the incompetent red head announces the class receiving an invitation to the heir Boleoti's wedding and ball then it happens

"oh! they must have found out my class since me and heir Boleoti are close and they wanted to invite me!" Lila says before the class started fawning over her Marinette said mimicking Lila's tone while giving a smile that sent chills down Lila's spine "and i can confirm it's true because they emailed me to tell our teacher since i am still registered as class president though i resigned" after that the class went crazy fawning at the liar then class started. 

In the middle of class there was a knock

"excuse me is this Madam Bustier's class?" Nemuri asked already knowing with Marcov next to her "it is and who might you both be?" the incompetent woman asks "my name is Nemuri and this is Marcus(uncreative i know) we are here to pick up your class's VIP's for the upcoming ball the principal should have notified you" "ah yes i was" she nervously looks away "good now" Marcov walks to the front of the room and speaks "hello everyone my name is Marcus, would Ms.Bourgeois, Mr.Lahiffe, Mr.Grayson, Mr.Agreste and Ms.Dupain-Cheng come with me please." They all got up and went to them only to hear the tabloid writer question everyone that was called except chloe and Adrien but two glares were shot her way by Marinette and Damian that shut her up and the group left to pick up Kagami and Luka and headed to the airport.

Time skip cuz of the a device swap I'm on my phone for now yay!

When the plane landed Marinette had to wear a wig to cover her now fully black hair. They headed to the Boleoti manner as they prepare for the ball. 

Time skipp to a few days before the ball with the liar at the hotel *note: mps is there to so they don't get suspicious though they all share a brain cell*

"als oh my goodness would our dresses be ready for the ball" "omg lila your soo right lets go check with maritrash" / A\N. lord y'all done know what's bout to happen/ they knock on marinette's hotel room mari answers and they asked for dresses only to hear this "no i only made outfits for my friends for free and you never placed an order" with that they got a door to the face.

At the ball 

The class all went in shabby outfits not seeing mps anywhere and  lie-la was unnerved by the people she lied about all being there so she was trying to hide everyone was subtlety glaring at the class they didn't notice so they were happy until... they heard "Now presenting Mr. and Mrs. Boleoti and their best friends!" mps entered with jon now included all wearing MSB