The Attack (part2)

if I agree to this I have my conditions" Marinette spoke. "and what are they lady Marinette" the great guardian questioned. "My conditions are 1. my training takes place here, 2. you must answer any question i ask during our time together, 3. my identity and location MUST be hidden from the temple as I wish not for my family to be involved with this and 4. i do hope i will be able to dress as usual" as Marinette spoke the great guardian was surprised at how well she spoke and her conditions. "Very well i must advise that your attire be made of this" the injured monk spoke as he raised is hand chanting in a language that was unknown to grandma-granddaughter duo and a large roll of fabric that gives of an aura similar to that of Marinette appeared. "Then it's settled you shall heal first before you train her", Leona spoke.
........................................................................

A few weeks after the monks recovery

"Marinette Sakura Boleoti, this is the miraculous of creation, you will use it for the greater good, do you accept?" the monk spoke. "I accept", Marinette said bravely as Leona stood at her side a mixture of emotions.

another time skip due to talking cupcakes^w^

Marinette is now 10 and is being sent away to Paris for her safety as there are still some nobles who dislike Leona and want to end her side of the Boleoti as she was adopted and they never found out that she was actually the niece of the previous head so they think she is an illegitimate child of the previous head and that she would have been first in the line of succession either way as she is the daughter of his beloved sister(idk if it's sister or cousin but for the sake of future chapters). As Marinette continues her training she learns of the missing moth and peacock miraculous and that the peacock is damaged and that a negative aura covers them. So her mission in Paris is to retrieve them and stay in hiding so that she doesn't attract unwanted attention her cover is a bubbly yet clumsy girl that takes crap from everyone (a completely opposite personality as she is fierce doesn't take jackshit ~pardon my language~ from anyone if she has anything to say about it) and is a baker's daughter. But the main reason for this move is because the league of assassins are searching for them and they tried to infiltrate the mansion and with this her entire existence was exposed to the order that was in the process of rebuild and so they held a large ceremony for her near completion of training (don't ask how they got the funding *cough* Leona*cough*) when she arrived she was told of a legend "The true back cat carries the blood of the immortal and immoral demon and a broken man of bats he will bare the eyes of the Lazarus' pit and the mark of an angel on his 15th year and the true lady luck with a bloodline of lions and lionesses with a mane of midnight hair, glass-like skin and the eyes of the abyss carries the mark of the demon on her 14th year shall be wed and preserve balance through out the universe by concurring the moth that works with a bird of blue and fox who is the incarnation of mistruth and injustice" now she is on her way to Paris to meet her care takers. The introduced them self's as Tom Dupain and Sabine Cheng they were chosen because the Dupain's are a sub family within Boleoti and the Cheng's are order members so her protection is assured. Although Marinette placed a cham on the building that it doesn't affect the residence but rather the visitors to only tell the truth within the area.

another time skip brought to you by macadamia nut cookies <they are delicious if I do say so myself >

Marinette is now 13 years old and has completed her training but isn't the great guardian yet and is just now gathering evidence against France Dupont high School for child abuse and neglect, accepting bribes and the incapability of teaching the next generation. She has also discovered the identity of chat noir and added a few more hero's such as Rena rouge(will be replaced), carapace(will be renamed), empress honey, serpent, dragoness and Futurian {Bunnix never even got a chance as it wasn't a heirloom}. And not days later after that line-up was made Lie-la came and Rena and carapace were compromised and removed from the line-up and were replaced by 2 new male hero's. Let's see how it played out.

Marinette was waiting for classes to start when madam Bustier arrived and announced that a new student was joining the class that's when Lie-la entered not even a second later she was spinning lies such as saving jagged stone's cat, helping Clara Nightingale with her dance moves, or being a miraculous holder and much more so when Marinette pointed these things out she was called a bully due to the lier's 'tears' not soon after Marinette tried to quit her position of class president so she can have more free time and was told she couldn't and that she needed to be a better example for the class by madam Bustier. Not long after an akuma appeared and in the mix of finding a place to hide Alya transformed in front of Lie-la and Nino was hiding not to far saw this and transformed after the fight carapace told the rest of the team what he saw and as he was doing this his transformation fell and so that was the end of that ladybug took back the fox miraculous and told Nino to imagine a new suit as she held his hand using he powers of creation and so that is how Xuanwu was born.

more time skips brought to you by assorted candies

This time she's just turned 14 and the features she's been trying to hide are starting to resurface as her hair is becoming darker and her pupil is slowly turning white as her eyes go from the blue bells they were to the original black and the mark of the demon appeared and with this she had become great guardian but her ceremony will not be held until her task is complete so she was given a order to create her own gem(each guardian has to make one as to be able to track miraculous).

I've made a better description hope that you like it!

hope you enjoyed<3 and don't forget to take care of yourself 🦄💞💞