laura looked at her, "as you can see, we also have a new couple in the villa, jay is with chyna," chyna waved her hand to danica, "did you feel that might her happen?" danica nods her head, "oh, yeah, a hundred percent, i was hoping he would find himself a nice, lovely lady to couple up with,, so, yeah, i'm glad, you seem very happy, jay," she said to her ex coupled up partner, "likewise,"

"aw, well," laura looked at the two couples, "welcome to the villa, please take a seat," danica comes to the seat next to michael at when danica sat down with josh, she looked to michael who was happy to see her, "welcome back," he said quietly side hugging her.

"davide, please stand up," the italian stallion did as said standing up, "you were coupled up with ekin-su before she left for casa amor, how are you feeling right now?" davide smiled, "well, a bit stressed, but it is what it is.."

laura looked at davide, "do you think with ekin-su's time away, things could have changed between you guys?" davide looked at her, "not from her side, if someone will change, it's my side, so.."

michael and luca make faces at that, "well, davide, remember, the choice is yours, would you like to stick with ekin-su? or would you like to re-couple with one of these girls standing in front of you?"

the italian stallion looked at them, "so, naturally, i had a good time in casa amor, er, i had the time to get to know the girls, but i believe with this person, i got a unique connection, something that you cannot find so easily," he said, "er..we are like two magnets that attract each other, so i decided to stick with my couple,"!

"you've decided to stick with ekin-su?" davide smiled, "yes," laura smiled at that, "okay, so you have choosen to stay loyal to ekin-su, do you feel like you could trust her?"

davide shook his head, "no, but.." the islanders laughed at that, "..if ekin-su walks through that door with one of the boys from casa amor, then you'll be single," he nods his head, "but if she walks in alone, then she's all yours, davide,"

the italian smiled, "shall we see if you were right to trust ekin-su?" laura asked him, "oh, no, i can't look," michael looked to where ekin-su came by herself and single, "welcome back, ekin-su!"

"hi,"

michael looked at ekin, "the new ekin," he stated looking at the turkish actress, "i'm actually shaking, sorry," ekin said, "ekin-su, you came back all by yourself, how are you feeling?"

the actress looked at them, "over the moon," she laughed, "i made a promise and..i stuck by it and i'm here to prove myself," she said looking at laura, "and i learnt that distance makes the heart grow fonder,"

michael looked at his friends, "see i told you," he stated as some of them laughed at what he said, "so, has the heart grown fonder?" ekin-su nods her head, "yes,"

laura looked at her, "well, you can see davide's all alone they're, he has chosen to stick with you, how do you feel right now?" she asked ekin-su, "i'm really, really happy,"

laura looked to the italian, "davide, you weren't too sure what was gonna happen," he shook his head, "no, with ekin-su, you can expect anything," he comments as they laughed, "she keeps you on your toes, doesn't she? how does it feel, seeing her walk back in by herself?"

davide smiled, "i'm happy, i'm happy, glad of the decision i made," ekin-su nods her head, "welcome back in the villa," the islanders laughed at that, "our first couple back together, i can't keep you apart any longer, ekin-su, get over there,"

the actress stepped onto the firepit floor coming towards davide kissing him as the boys all smiled seeing ekin-su and davide back together, "ekin-su, davide, how does it feel to be back together again?"