'Ugh her shouting hurts...'

Ilsa sit down on the seat infront of Isabella. Isabella saw this as an opportunity to make her appear bad infront of the maids.

"O-oh.... I thought sister might want to sit next to me...do you not like me? Sister?"

The maids around them immediately noticed this is they started whispering.

"how could lady Isla be so rude..."

"I know right... no wonder the prince left her. Lady Isabella is so much better"

"Shh! Lower your voice. She might hear you!"

"Tsk... who cares.."

Before Isabella could start her fake crying act Isabella interrupted her.

"O-oh... but I just W-wanted to protect sister from my illness...I should still be be careful. I don't want to harm my dear sister."

Isabella's eyes widened and she clenched her fist.

'T-this girl! How dare she try and act so innocent!'

The maids where taken aback.

"Wow... I clearly misunderstood lady Isla"

"Same! She's actually so caring and sweet!"

"Now that I look at her more clearly, she's much more attractive than lady Isabella...."

Isabella heard the maids last comment and got nervous. She started fidgeting with her dress and her hands.

'I didn't know how big of a problem you would be, but it seems like you've already made some damage... tsk!'

***

A/N: lol I'm actually basing Isabella off of a person I know.💀

***

"The young master Lenox has arrived"
A person announced.

'Oh shit....' (・∀・) Ilsa thought.

Isabella immediately sprung off of her seat and looked at Isla with a smile.

"Sister, would you care to join me outside to greet Floyd?"(^ν^)

"No thanks, Sister. I'll wait in the main living room."

"Ok!"

Isabella ran off to go greet Floyd.

Floyd is aware that Isla has come back from the Valor empire. He brought a gift to help make up for the hard work and embarrassment Isla has gone through.
Once he drops off the gifts he'll leave and be on his way.

Isabella waited outside for Floyd to get off his carriage. Once her did Isabella ran to go greet him.

"Hi Floyd! You look handsome today...." (*^ω^*) her face was flushed in a red tone.

"You look lovely, Lady Isabella."

Isabella then put her arm through his and they walked together to the living room.