"Being naughty huh?" Jungkook asked tickling him.

Guggie giggled and begged his dada to stop.

At last he stop and pecked his chubby cheeks. Guggie layed his little figure on his dada's warm chest. Jungkook smiled stroking his hairs.

Thats when jungkook turned to his wifey who was huffing in anger looking at jungkook with betrayed look.

Jungkook gulped.

"My place." Taetae whispered pointing on his chest.

Jungkook smirked and whispered back

"Sorry baby you know, he needs more care."  He said playfully.

Thats when guggie whinned in sleep.

"Dada youl chewst is sho hard mama ish sho shoft guggie want mama." Guggie wobbled his lips and make grabby hands towards taehyung.

"Aww my baby come here." Taehyung said smirking at jungkook.

Guggie layed on taehyung's chest clinging on him like a baby koala.
Taehyung hugged him immediately. 
"Mama guggie wants booboo."

"Ok baby." Taehyung turned backfacing jungkook to feed guggie.

Jungkook whinned.

"Baby I want too."

"Sorry kookie he needs more care." Taehyung replied still backfacing him.

Guggie agreed lactating on his milk while showing his little thumb to his dada.

Jungkook huffed.

"Let me hug you atleast."

But taehyung jerked his hand which was sneeking inside his shirt.

"Don't you dare jeon."

"Its not fairrrrr."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taetae and guggie were hidding behind a wall peeking secretly. Guggie at the front and taehyung was behind him.

"Are you sure this fatty have choclates in that giant bag." Taehyung asked in a  whisper.

"Yesh mama I shaw him hiding choclatwtes."

Both mother and son licked their lips. And sneakily went closer to the giant bag filled with chocolates and treats. The owner of that bag was a little 7 years old chubby kid who was busy boasting infront of his friends about the expensive choclates his father bought for him from abroad.

Taeguggie slowly and carefully reached near the bag the boy was back facing them so he didn't noticed.

Taetae hide under the table and lift up his little crime partner who started to take out the choclates by his little hands. 

"Do you know how much expensive and delicious they are I asked for few but my dad bought so many." The kid told his friends with proud sneer.

"Can you share with us?" His friend asked.

"No way." He denied angrily.

One of his friend noticed  movement near the bag.
He pointed there the chubby boy along with his friends looked at that direction.

His eyes widden he went closer where he saw the prince and luna of the kingdom busy eating his choclates.

"You did good job guggie." Tae said busy eating choclates.

"M-ma I know one mol placsh." Guggie replied also busy.

The friends of that chubby boy fake coughed to gain their attention. Meanwhile the boy was motionless with wide eyes.

Taeguggie also got shocked realizing that they got caught.

"O-h h-hello k-ids w-wanna join." Taehyung asked nervously. 

The boy wobbled his lips.

Taeguggie looked at him curiously waiting for him to brust out.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa MY CHOCLATESSSSSS MY CHOCLATESSSSS." The boy started to cry loudly.

Taehyung hurriedly stood up carrying guggie and ran fast after throwing money on the boy.

"We ATE ONE ONLYYY."  Taehyung infromed while running. Guggie peeked from taehyung's shoulder and showed his middle finger to the boy who was none other then his bully.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook was sitting on his throne reading some papers thats when his minister entered trembling with fear.

Jungkook frowned looking at him.

"Yes."

"M-my majesty I think there is a theif in our palace." Minister informed shuttering.

Jungkook stood up angrily.

"WHATTT??" He brusted out.

"I-i dont know, someone is continuously drawing money from your bank vault I'm scared its near to empty."

Jungkook sighed after listening to him.

"Oh that? Thats ok I can't deal with that theif instead I have to refill my bank vault again for my own peace." Jungkook said more like crying.

"What do you mean my Lord?"

Jungkook sighed.

"That theif is non other than my Wife."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You guggie I helped you to take revenge now do my homework."  Taehyung said placing hands on his hips.

"But mama I don't know anything." Guggie replied showing puppy eyes.

"Oh my baby don't worry I bought a key from the market for cheating you just have to copy." Taehyung said excitedly.

"Here now start working." Taehyung gave him every necessary thing.

Guggie nodded holding pencil in his tiny fingers.

"My genius baby." Taehyung pecked his cheeks and went to do his skin care.
.
.
.
.
.
Guggie was doing his mama's math homework thats when he noticed his dada who was looking at him with questionable look and hands crossed against his chest.

"Guggie write little fast ok, your idiot dad will come soon." Taehyung said relaxing himself on his massaging sofa he was wearing peel off mask with cucumbers covering his eyes.

Guggie panicked and hide his little figure inside the blanket.

"His idiot dad is already here." Jungkook replied fake smiling while gritting his teeth.

Taehyung jumped from the sofa looking at his husband with wide shocked eyes.

"Jeon Taehyung." Jungkook mumbled angrily.

He was about to approach taehyung thats when a maid knocked on their door.

"Yes?"

"My lord Mrs machete wants to meet you." The maid infromed looking down at the floor.

"Why?"

"I don't know she came along with her kid who was holding a bag and he was crying so bad." The maid replied feeling bad for the kid.

Taehyung gulped looking at his precious booty.

To be continue....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

MISSED ME?😂
Well I missed y'all so much.

I hope you like it, sorry if its not worth the wait😢😢