𝟎𝟔𝟎: 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Their vice, Akashi Takeomi, does more than that," he informs, looking at you, "All the rumours around Brahman make them seem more like a Yakuza rather than a biker gang."

You raise a brow, "Wasn't Akashi a founder of Black Dragons?" Inupi sighs, "Yeah... Seems like he's changed his ways," he says disappointingly, "Honestly, it seems like he's making the moves in Brahman. Rather than Kawaragi Senju."

You think about the interaction you had with the girl earlier compared to when you first met her yesterday. She was more impassive and serious when she was with Takeomi when they first scouted you. But, earlier, she was more bubbly. Childish even. Like a regular teenager.

It felt wrong. To you, it felt like Akashi Takeomi was leading her down a bad path. You felt furious, "He's what? 30? Of course he's making those kinds of decisions for the gang," you say, slight anger visible in your voice. "What 16-year-old thinks about extortion or drug trafficking?"

"That's how I feel too," Inupi agrees with you, "I get that it's Draken's decision to work with them, but I can't say I agree with it."

The bell on top of the door chimes. You get up, expecting Draken. As you approach closer, you get a whiff of smoke.

"We still have time until that happens. I mean, we could really use your help with-"

"With what?" You interrupt the man. Akashi Takeomi and Draken entered the shop. Draken wasn't expecting to see you. "What... What are you doing...?" Inupi whispers to you. You ignore him and walk closer to the Brahman members. "Draken, let's talk."

"Now?" Draken says, still wrapping his head around why you're here. "Yes!" You walk past him, going towards the doors. Draken excuses himself to Takeomi and follows you. You lead him to the back of the shop.

Draken scratched the back of his neck. He notices your aggression when talking to Takeomi. Even your body language expressed that you were upset. "Whatever earful you have for me, save it," he says, almost sighing, "Let me explain."

You cross your arms. Appalled by the boy's attitude. "Then start."

"I'm only with them to bring Mikey back..." Draken tells you. You let out a light laugh. "So I can't pursue Mikey but you can?!" You say, referencing the day Draken took you in after Mikey left. "That was two years ago...!" Draken defends, "Plus, I'd rather you not get involved with them."

"Why? You don't think I'm strong enough?" You say, taking offence. "That's not what I said!" The tall boy raises his voice slightly, "They're not like Toman..."

"Then why are you with them?"

"I don't agree with some of the things they do, okay?" You roll your eyes at his response, "It's just..."

"Your shared goals?" You interrupt. You take your arms out, raising your right arm to the shop. As if you were pointing. "They don't care about Mikey!" You say, you then point at Draken, "They're just using you so they can be Tokyo's top gang!"

"What an accusation!"

Takeomi walks closer to the two of you. He stands beside Draken and takes out a lighter for the cigarette that was already placed in his mouth.

You dagger your eyebrows at him. Quickly walking toward the man, you snatch the lit cigarette out of his mouth and stomp on it. "Who said you could join?" You glare, raising your chin. Takeomi chuckles at the vicious look on your face.

"Who said you could boss me around?" He retorts. "This little argument clearly needs some supervision," he says, shifting his finger back and forth at you and Draken. He takes out another cigarette out of his pocket. "Senju admired the ambition the Tokyo Manji Gang had," he lights his cigarette up, "It wasn't just about being number one. But also changing the world of the delinquents, creating a new era. To which they achieved."