Chapter 4

Death, it's something that will always happen. No matter how much one tries to run away from it, it will catch up. Sometimes there are cases where some live longer than what they're supposed to but then again there are people who die at a young age. In the end, even if you want to live even a bit longer, death will always be waiting to see you.

I got up before Dazai and Kunikida could even finish talking about the plan, making Kunikida try calling me back to no avail.

" HEY KID, STEP BACK! IF YOU COME ANY CLOSER I'M GOING TO PRESS THE REMOTE!" The man yelled at the top of his lungs. " Why are you doing this?" I asked the man. " Look kid, even if I tell you, you, you wouldn't understand." He stuttered. " It's painful isn't it? To lose someone you love."

He stared at me with wide eyes. " Who are you? Last time I checked the agency didn't have a little girl." He tried to provoke me. " I'm just a kid who comes to this cafe a lot. You know it right?" " Huh, what do you mean?" He held his arms up ready to defend and attack. " You don't want to die right?" His eyes went wide. I guess the actor is really into his role. " You don't know anything about me." " But I can try." "Stop it with the cringe lines kid. I really mean it, you're just a kid. You don't know a thing about me." He let his guard down, making me tackle him by hugging him in the stomach. The remote falls onto the ground in a way where it presses the button.

I then start making vines go around the actor's hands and body forcing him onto the ground unable to do anything.

The bomb counts down at a fast rate. " Oh no the bomb will explode in 1 minute, we'd need at least a human body to cover the bomb if we all want to survive!" Dazai exclams seemingly shocked, but that was just a lie.

I then make a box out of dendro covering the "bomb". Making Dazai tap on the box making a glass like sound. " This box doesn't seem sturdy! Are you sure that this box can withstand the bomb?" Dazai asked, clearly trying to provoke me. " I'm sure of it, but shouldn't we be evacuating the citizens?" I glared into his dull black eyes with a small frown while he glared back at me with a big smile.

He started to clap his hands, " Congrats! You've passed the test!"

Ah

Shoot I forgot this was a test for a moment.

" what?" I asked, trying to act as shocked and confused as possible. The people, who I can assume are the agency, start to talk about how it gave some deja vu, due to the fact that Atsushi also did the same test as me just that we did different things.

" Quiet." The man I asked if I could get a job said that one word making everyone silent, he must be someone important in the agency then. " Your name is Nahida?" He turned his head to me. " Yes it is." I answered him. " Well I'm Fukuzawa, the president of the agency." He made a small smile. 

Even though the smile was small, it was warm. 

I think I can get used to this.

( Sorry this chapter was small too! I'm at the moment trying to find the best time to make chapters... Anyhow, some of my followers might have seen the small poll I posted. Please vote on it so that way I know what I should continue once I go onto a small break with this book! Well see you guys in the next chapter! ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)

-I.A)