She felt so good, everything felt so good. She just hoped everything between the two would be good. His hands gripped her waist as he exhaled deeply and cursed. Celeste opened her eyes as Chris looked nervous.

"I didn't sors..."

Pull out. Sors meant pull out.

The Next Day

Yes I took the pill -Celeste

This message had made Chris's day. He was a little iffy about not pulling out, so she told him she would take some plan b. Which neither had an issue with.

"She pregnant?" Jarelle asked offering me some smoke.

"Hell no." He replied watching Ambre swim up to him as he sat on the side of the pool.

"Who pregnant?" She asked being nosey.

"Nobody that concerns you." Chris spat.

"You been fucking round with Celeste? Everyone knows." She shrugged.

"Start minding your business before I fire you." He rolled his eyes and instead took a pre-rolled blunt.

"I can't believe Cyrillè pregnant and ain't tell nobody." Xent said then dove into the pool from the diving board.

"Maybe she ain't wanna tell nobody, yall got big ass mouths." Jarelle added.

"Me? Shid, I ain't tell nobody. Who I got to tell?" Chris said scrunching up his face.

"Ion know, but you know your sister. She don't tell her business alot. Anyways tell me why I saw Celeste at the store talking to some girl about you, you and these rules." Jarelle said lowering his voice once he mentioned Celeste.

"Celeste shouldnt be speaking of shit. When was this?" He asked Jarelle curiously.

"Yesterday. They was grocery shopping together. I figured she aint recognized me so I followed them around on the low." He responded making Chris chuckle.

"And..." Chris went on.

"They talking bout turning you into the feds. Something bout Xent and this pimp shit, whats good? I aint know you was back in the works." Jarelle continued.

"Turning me in? Celeste is so god damn dumb. She think nobody listens when she talks. Ima get her. Thats alright." Chris said pulling his body up from the side of the pool and heading inside. He was going to go right over to Celeste and confront her. But he had a slightly different way to confront her.

Celeste folded her last pair of jeans and listened as someone repetitively rang her doorbell. She sighed and jogged to the door. Checking out the small window, it was no other but Chris. Opening the door he stood there holding a set of roses.

"More roses?" She smiled taking them and placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Yes, anything for you..." He said walking inside. Chris sat onto her couch getting comfortable as Celeste placed the roses into a pot. Soon as she was done she laid into his arms and he kissed her soft hair. "Your so fake." He suddenly spoke. Celeste frowned and looked up at his face.

"What?" She asked taken back a moment.

"You. Are. Fake. Celeste. Is. Fake. Need me to numb it down?"

"If Im so fake, why you have me laid up in your arms..." She challenged.

"Then get the fuck up." He angered at her.

And she did. Standing to her feet, she stared at him. "Whats your problem?"

"My problem is that, you think you can go around telling people I have rules for you, then you tell people my business. You want me to run around telling the other dancers that we fuck around?" He said.