"Its around 7pm. Im going to a be a uncle soon isnt that good?"

"Oh of course, your sister is pregnant?"

"She is. She told me today as we sat in my pool. Thats why I couldnt return your calls. Thats why Im here now. Now what do you need from me?"

"I dont really need anything. You asked me to call you when I got home." She said pulling her blanket off of herself.

"Oh in that case lets watch a movie. I bought a few movies with my card while you were sleep." He said picking up the remote and laying directly on her so she couldnt move.

"Damn your alot more heavier than I expected get off!" She said pushing his muscular body, surprisingly she won and he flipped over onto the floor. But he wasnt going alone. He found Celeste's belt loop on her jeans and tugged her body to roll down to the floor with his. They couldnt help but show a losing smile and blush. Celeste removed her body from the floor and straddled his lower half of his body. Sitting right onto his crotch area. Her hands laid across his chest. His large hands ran along her back and he was persisted on finding her back dimples.

"Im really sorry for the other days Celeste. Im not going to do that shit anymore..."

"You promise?" Celeste asked ready to forgive him.

"I promise baby. I wanna keep you happy and that sure as hell isnt the way to keep a woman happy."

"Its okay baby." She had said for the first time. Chris was filling up with joy. He gave her a name and now she did too? He liked that, alot.

"So how many kids do you want?" He asked making her laugh loudly.

"Oh I dont want kids." Celeste lied. She loved kids, but didnt wanna tell him because she didnt want any babies by this man.

"Neither do I, I guess were on the same page huh?"

Celeste shrugged and agreed even though she was lying.

"Lets watch that movie?" He suggested.

"Why when we can make our own?" Celeste carried on tugging on the collar of his shirt.

"Your the director, whats the script."

"Okay, dont talk at all."

"Thats a easy role. No lights?"

"Oh yeah no lights..." She chuckled removing her body from his to go turn the lights off around the area of the townhome.

"Whats my character supposed to wear?" He smirked.

"Nothing at all, so I also wear nothing at all." She said as they both stripped from their clothing. Celeste liked this role play she was starting up. "So Ill narrarate. Whats your actor name?" She asked him.

"Maurice."

"Alright. Maurice walks over to Celeste, he grabs her hand and leads her upstairs to the bedroom where the main scene occurs..."

Just as Celeste narrated, Chris ran his long tongue over his lips and walked seductively over to her. She blushed hiding her face in her hands as he placed his hand in hers. Leading her upstairs to the bedroom he carefully laid her back into the bed.

"And what does the director want Maurice to do next?" He said soothingly letting his member tease at her entrance, making her feel a little nervous.

"Action, she says action." She giggled as he leaned their faces together, their tongues collided just like his member collided into her ocean. Their noses brushed against each other and they smiled. Deep strokes kept Celeste satisfied as Chris sucked on her skin. Her toes curled as she felt herself coming to a climax, legs shaking and everything.