ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁿⁱⁿᵉ: 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐤𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I feel terrible" Scuttle cried a little, Sebastian gave him a reassuring pat on the head.

Ariel looked ahead, with her hair flowing and her braid also bandaged, feeling the strong winds hit her face again as she flew, she once again resisted the forest in the distance, she also felt very sad for having spent so few days inside that beautiful Paradise.

Everyone flew for hours, in any case, wet rains and very strong waves, which certainly Ariel would not be able to swim normally, would be pulled and hit by the water stones.

Flounder was being protected by the hair, Sebastian was also inside, and Scuttle had a blanket over his face, not reaching his face to stop the water running down his face.

When dawn came, they were in the ocean, Flounder woke up and looked around, it was day and it was still oceanic, but without a storm, it was so beautiful, Flounder smiled with emotion when he saw the fish and other bigger ones, and certainly everything inside, the water was very clear and he could see anything.

They crossed where the other clan was, which is from the water, attention from below and swimming to the beach, Ariel looked curious seeing the different people swimming to the water, which by the way are very fast like her.

They landed on the edge of the sand, Ariel put Flounder on the ground and he ran to Tuk, she hugged him as they both looked forward curiously, Flounder looked around seeing other children, he tilted his head in confusion.

Ariel got out of the Scuttle and motioned for the two of them to be quiet here, putting Sebastian on top of him.

"Wow, I wanted to go!" Scuttle complained.

"Idiot, you want to be food for them, because I don't want to be food for these weirdos" Sebastian went to Scuttle's head to observe everything.

Ariel stood beside Neteyam who was waiting for his hand to take hers, she immediately placed his hand in hers, the two walked looking around.

The water people were more focused on Ariel too, her big hair, her longer fish tail, her skin colors, some were delighted with her appearance, others strange...

Ariel looked curiously at the new people in the village, she looked at each one and looked at the children, they smiled and pointed at her tail, she shook it a little startling them, but then they laughed.

Soon two Metkayina teenagers emerged from the crowd, looking at the family, scrutinizing each one, Ariel, they followed them only to look at their tails, then landed their eyes on Ariel's tail.

The largest caught her by the caudal fin and then by the tail, Ariel felt a great shiver and quickly turned around, the largest faced her with a malicious smile, Neteyam without hesitation, approached only for them to release her tail, Ariel treated her tail and looked at the ground in shame.

"Look at their tails, is that really supposed to be a tail?" The smaller sneered.

Ariel looked away to look at the ocean, a girl had caught her attention, she jumped into the water and resurfaced through the sand, she tied her hair back and gave a slight smile, which the Lo'ak became shy and looked away.

"It's too small, how are they going to swim?" They continued teasing, the girl appeared beside them, hitting both of them "No! Rotxo, Aonung!" She scolded them.

She then faced Ariel, the two had a contact, Ariel gave a smile and waved, The girl laughed softly and waved too.

As soon as the leader of the Metkayinas arrived, he greeted the Sully family with his slight smile, Ariel who looked at what Neteyam was doing with her fingers, it must be a greeting, she then did it too, with a little difficulty.

Then a leader also arrived, Tsahik of the Metkayinas, she watched the whole family and set her eyes on Ariel, wondering why she was different, and also on Flounder.

"Why did you come to us, Jake Sully?" Tonowari asked.

"We're looking for Uturu" Jake said.

"Uturu?" Ronal spoke looking at her husband.

"A sanctuary for my family," Jake stated.

Ronal approached the Sully family to analyze him, Tonowari looked at Jake "We are the reef people, you are from the forest, your skills will not be useful here"

"We're going to learn your ways, aren't we?" Jake looked at Neytiri who nodded.

Ronal grabbed Neytiri's tail "The causes are weak" She grabbed Tuk's arm "And the arms are thin" Tuk ran to his father "They'll be slow in the water" Ronal looked at Flounder who looked a little embarrassed.

She grabbed his arms, his hair, his face, his arms had a lot of strength for water, but he didn't have a tail, she was too small.

"He doesn't seem to have a tail, but his legs and arms have a very strong advantage in the water" she released him, Flounder moved his arms a little painfully, he looked at Tuk.

Ronal went to Ariel, she followed her tail and looked, very colorful and very formal, like a fish tail, she let go and looked at her hair, but saw her braid, it was tied up and a little small, she went to her in the in front of Ariel wue and on the ground.

'this girl... I've never seen a Na'vi like her' Ronal thought as he looked at Ariel's face, before turning to go to Kiri, she took her hands and looked at her intently.

"Those kids aren't even real na'vi!" Ronal informed the people, who gasped in surprise.

"Yes we are!" Kiri growled, pushing the woman's hands away. Ronal went to Lo'ak and took his hands.

"They have demon blood!" People hissed in anger and Tonowari looked at the family with a guilty look.

"Look look! I was born of the sky people and now I'm a na'vi, right? We adapt" Jake showed his hand to Ronal who started to walk back in his seat.

"My husband was Toruk Makto" Neytiri went to Ronal's front "He led the clans to victory against the sky people"

"You call that a victory? Hidden among strangers" Neytiri looked down, Ronal approached "It seems that Eywa has turned her back on her chosen one"

Neytiri immediately hissed at Ronal, who reciprocated, Jake looked awkwardly at Tonowari who eyed him nervously.

"I apologize for my mate" Jake wailed.

"Don't pity me"

"She is exhausted"

"Jake!" Neytiri barked.

The two walked away, then Tonowari went to Jake "Toruk Makto is a great war leader, the na'vi people know his history, but we Metkayina, we are not at war"

"We can't let them bring their war here" Tonowari faces Jake who was with Tuk in his arms.

"I finished the war ok? I just want to keep my family safe" Jake stated, Ariel walked over to Neteyam who moved his hand on her arm beside her.

Tonowari then faced his people "Toruk Makto and his family will stay with us, they should be treated like brothers and sisters, they don't know the sea so they will be like babies, breathing for the first time, teach them our customs so they won't be ashamed to be useless"

The sullys thanked him and Flounder ran towards Ariel, stopping beside her, Ariel put an arm around him, Tsireya walked towards them with her beautiful smile.

"Come, I will show you our village!" She waved, Ariel gave a smile to Neteyam, he waved smiling slightly.

"Maybe it's not so bad here"

Publication on 6.14.23