thirteen .!

▏help ! valentine, she's lost ! ▕

help ! valentine, she's lost !

CHAPTER THIRTEENharlem, new york| martian society highschool

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
harlem, new york| martian society highschool

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

VALENTINE NOELLE CHANG

valentine glared out the math class window, with an evident mug placed on her face. she was pissed at the moment. number 1, her period had just came on and she had one of them bad menstrual cycles that had you poppin pills every moment ta keep the cramps away.

the hood thing was she only stayed on for 3-4 days. secondly, notti decided not to go to school today so now she didn't even have anyone to whine to.

he just didn't feel like going today, so he stayed home.

the groups plan to go to atlanta was basically a yes, now they were just waiting for the day to come. down side was they all had to take finals a week early cause they would be outta town for the actual week of finals.

so valentine had a million and one reasons to be pissed.

she sighed looking her head to the side and sightly biting down on her finger nail. "ion have time fa these bitches."

deja had just walked into class and by the look a
on her face, val could just tell that she wanted trouble. the last few days had been peaceful without deja or ke'asia. just her and her friends but mostly her and notti and that's what she loved most.

"hi love." alex said as he walked up to valentines table, his british accent also coming out more. val smiled hearing it, "hola, alex."

alex was a foreign exchange student from Britain , him and val had met in the very beginning of highschool when he was knew to america. his accent was one thing that val absolutely ADORED about him.

it was a taste of something new, she knew a WHOLEEEE lot of languages but she only had a new yorkian accent. it might've been amazing to everybody else but it was boring to her.

alex sighed looking at her face, "what's got you so down?" he questioned. he could tell that she was irritated just by her facial expressions.

"my manz not here, my periods on, and dumb plus dumber jus walked into the class." valentine expressed while softly banging her head onto the desk and alex was surprised. well the first one wasn't a surprise but the last two caught him.

"fuck minions bob n stuart," lex said as his high pitched voice came out, "ian neva had a period love so i can't help you with that one, but cheer up. you bout to have a whole week without the period next week, not to mention with ya manzzz. ma friend gonna get DICKED DOWNNN." he started off quiet but when lex got to the last part he got louder.

valentine smiled looking at him and the rest of the class just laughed not knowing what was going on. "alex, language PLEASE." their teacher corrected. he dramatically covered his mouth looking up, "i'm SO sorry ms.ma'am."

if there was one thing bout alex, he WAS gon be dramatic EVERY TIME. their teacher just gave him somewhat of a side eye before going back to whatever she was doing on her computer.

"can't stand yo dramatic ass," val said shaking her head while looking at alex. "but i'm right ain't i?" he questioned and val smiled nodding. he knew he was right. alex was always right for some inexplainable reason.

"soooo, how's you and notti 'relationship' going?" he spoke. he had to put relationship in quotation marks cause valentine didn't actually refer to their friendship as a relationship.

she thought of it as a friends with benefits but the benefits don't have limits. "good i think," valentine thought about it answering. "i'm pretty sure it's going good. shit ion know."

"have y'all fucked yet." he leaned into valentine's personal space with a smile on his face, really intrigued by her and notti's relationship. val leaned back laughing cause she thought that alex was funny, "no, lex we haven't."

be deflated at the answer, "aweee, i feel like y'all would make really cute babies, like the name v'eana for a girl and v'aniel for a boy." alex just starting talking and valentine looked at him with a look.

she had no idea where all this even came from, at first they were talkin bout sex and now babaies she den that connection but still.

"honey i'm 16, i'm not stretching my coochie out fa no kids any time soon, ftk nation." it sounded like she was joking, but val was so fucking forreal.

she watched as alex smacked his teeth thinking that she WAS joking. "bitch i'm forreal." she straight faced.

"oh.."

NOTE & NOTICE

NOTE & NOTICE

a filler chapter cause i'm starting ta feel like my writing is bad. anyways check out ma other book 🙃