When Stars Collide

Start from the beginning

Both of the girls start giggling and y/n sits up and Kenzie falls off. 

"Now I will sit on yours!" Y/n says and Kenzie gets into a split and lets y/n sit on her lower back.

They start giggling again.

*Upstairs with the moms* 

The moms sit upstairs in the viewing room watching their daughters. It was and awkward moment for them all and Christi decided to brake the silence.

Christi: I have had some time to reflect, and I just want to apologize for my actions, last week because it wasn't my finest moment as an adult and as a person. I hope we can all move past this and I hope that we can all move past this and you all won't hold it against me, I made a mistake. 

Christi: I just want to apologize for that to you all and-

Melissa: I want to apologize too, It was just awful, I don't even want to talk about it and I want to put it behind us.

*Interview with Christi*

Melissa and Abby don't like confrontation so if you try to confront them about anything, their first instinct is to run away from the threat.

*Interview over*

Kelly: I think we should go down and see how much longer their going to be.

*Four days till Showcase*

Y/n's Pov:

I was upstairs in the viewing room with the other girls. We were watching out moms learn how to dance with Cathy. 

"This is so embarrassing!" Paige says and we all laugh. 

Every mom was there except for my mom and Chloe and I knew why, She didn't want to do it, But I wanted her to do it because I know that her and all of the mom's are going to be great.

Soon my mom walked in, all of the moms didn't really look happy but they really did look funny doing it and they were trying their best.

"Chloe look at mommy!" I said 

"She is not even doing it right." Chloe laughed

"Omg my mom and my mom said she used to be a good dancer" Paige said and we laughed again.

"Things have changed." 

*Three days till Showcase*

We all were in the room when Ms. Abby said that she had a big announcement.

"We have a casting associate from Telsey and company coming right here to my studio to see all of you." 

We all clapped 

*Interview with Y/n*

I really want to impress the person coming but I don't really want to be on Broadway.

*Interview over*

"They are casting the new production for Annie, César is the director that is going to be in town and he wants you to have a resume and headshot." Ms. Abby says any we nod. 

"Ok lets get back to work with sugar daddies"

*Interview with Chloe*

I do want to be on Broadway someday because a lot of people go to Broadway, and lot's of people will come to see just one person and that might just be me!

*Interview over*

~~

Today was the day!

We were doing headshots! My favorite. Chloe was doing my make up and our mom was doing her hair. We were getting ready to take head shots and Ms. Abby made us put on our outfits.