Lisa: Hey....

Suddenly Lisa came interrupting the conversation. The six of them immediately glanced at Lisa and Yukina who greeted them.

Touko: Lisa-senpai and Yukina-senpai!? Whay are you two doing here?

Lisa: Just hang out on Sunday, you know. How's bout you?

Nanami: Touko-chan lost his spirit before, and Tsu-chan take us for gain her spirit again.

Lisa: I see, then...he...umm...sorry I forgot your name, previously Sayo and Rinko have introduced you to us.

(Y/N): (Y/N)...(Y/N) (L/N). it's normal for you to forget, because we've only met 2 times and we never talk each other.

Lisa: I understand, I'll remember it, (Y/N)-kun.

Lisa who was smiling while talking to the (Y/N), Yukina just silently looked at them and didn't say anything.

Lisa: Come on, Yukina. Any word you want to say to him?

Yukina: Nothing, there's nothing any word I want to say it for him.

She said that with a serious face.

Yukina: I have nothing to say to you, game maniac!

Everyone got suprised after hear what Yukina said to (Y/N).

Rui/Touko: Game...maniac?

Mashiro: Is he play a game like Ako-chan and Rinko-senpai?

Futaba: I guess.

(Y/N) sip some his black coffee and ask back Yukina.

(Y/N): Are you....Minato's daughter, Yukina. Your dad is a former of famous singer, right?

Yukina: I appreciate you know him, but it's not important now.

(Y/N): Yeah yeah I know waht do you mean,  you hate a people who don't have any goals or achievement in they life, right? Especially you, you've devoted yourself for your band and Future World Fes. And I'm sure Roselia devoted themself too, huh?

The situation became badly due to arguments from (Y/N).

Yukina: That's right, my father told me if you're a son of police departement's father. You should be a little ashamed of what you're doing now.

Lisa: H-hey Yukina, didn't you too harsh with him?

(Y/N): No, she can say what she want, Imai-san. And I'm not blame her at all. 

...

Futaba:B-Better we talk casually, right?

Yukina: (sigh) Agree.

Lisa and Yukina sit down together with Morfonica.

Rui: Actually, my father told me too something same thing like-

(Y/N): You still want to continue it, huh!?

Rui brooding silently. 

Rui: My apologized, (Y/N)-san.

Because of the previous argument, the atmosphere becomes awkward making them not know what to talk about now. (Y/N) open the conversation to make the mood back again.

(Y/N): Feels better?

Everyone: Y-yeah.

(Y/N) drink all his coffee and say something to them if he don't have any time again.

(Y/N): I don't have much time here and have to go home later, if there's anything you want to talk about, I welcome it.

However, they are just silent and not say anything.

(Y/N): I see, then excuse me-

(Y/N) stood up from his sit going to leave the place, but Touko-chan call him back before he leave.

Touko: W-WAIT (Y/N)-KUN!

(Y/N): Hmm?

Touko: The truht is there's something I want to ask you. I think everyone wanna ask you same thing like I said.

(Y/N) return to his sit.

(Y/N): I allow you.

Touko: Uhm....last week your dad was coming at Rui's house for reunion. And he told us if you've been leave your home since 12 y'old at Netherland, right?

Even Touko-chan said it to (Y/N)-kun his reaction just silent and show no reaction.

(Y/N): Yeah, that's true, and it also my reason how I got my CVS.

Morfonica: CVS!!!!?

______________________________________________________________

Lisa's POV

Hearing him say CVS, Lisa remembered what Ako-chan and Rinko said earlier.

short of flashback

Rinko: B-But...He said it himself if he's rarely reply my message because he's busy too, and he told me before if he have CVS too.

Lisa: CVS?

Ako: Computer Vision Syndrome, it mean our eyes get tired easily because we see too much of a computer screen, Lisa-nee.

Lisa: I see, you have some knowledge what i didn't knew it. But you can try to invite him, Rinko-chan. 

return to past

Lisa: But if you have a history of the disease, what have you been doing since then?

(Y/N): No comment.

When he answered earlier, his gaze briefly looked the other way then said goodbye to all of us to leave.

(Y/N): I've must go, goodbye everyone.

And he flee that way.

...

Lisa: Actually, what (Y/N)-kun hidden from us? 

Touko: Agree, he seems to keep his distance from us at all.

Lisa: Nee Yukina, I think you should not being too harsh with him again, okay?

Yukina just lowered her head down with her finger touching her chin as if thinking of something.

Yukina: Yashio-san, Kirigaya-san.

Rui/Touko: Yes Minato-san/ Hai Yukina-senpai!?

Yukina: What you said earlier is it true?

I think Yukina want to ask them about (Y/N)-kun went to Netherlands.

Touko: It's true, we even asked his father directly.

Yukina: I see thank you.

Rui: Did something matter you, Minato-san?

Yukina: Previously, we asked him about what he achieved before but he refuse to answer it.

Mashiro: So that mean...

Lisa: Yes, I think that too if (Y/N)-kun went to Netherlands for achieve his dream.

Yukina: I agree, but now we don't know what his dream actually, and also I feel guilty for what I said to him earlier.

Lisa: True, at the end you're admit it, right?

Yukina look at me and smiled. 

Yukina: Yeah....

???: Hello, what are you doing here, Yukina?

Suddenly we looked at the person who called Yukina and it was Yuua, and he was not alone but he with 2 boys of which 1 was that I knew.

Yukina: Yuuya?

Yuuya: What a coincidence can meet you here, and you guys?

Lisa: You too, Yuuya-san. Let me introduce to you guys, they are Morfonica.

Kinyu: MORFONICA! So you're Yashio Rui, right! (pointed at Rui)

AN: Ow shit

To be Continue.....

[1273 word] 23-06-2023