The race

( comment if you don't want me to just sentences that is in the film because someone got mad an called me a copycat, just wanted to make it a little like the movie. But if you don't like it feel free to comment 💗)

" What the hell " he pulled me aside " that was because you left me alone in the middle of nowhere, and because you are an asshole " he looked into my eyes and kissed his teeth he took out his hand and tucked my her behind my ear, but that meant that he saw my tattoo " what is this " " a knot " " what for how twisted you are " " it means strength, it's the hardest one to undo. But you won't know that because you are dumb " " your like every other girl " " how " " because you haven't said that you want me to let you go " " of course I want you to let go " I pushed him away and I walked away I found myself talking to a girl her name is Jenna and she's really nice.

After some time she left whit her boyfriend and I was alone again. " hello do you want cola or alcohol " " ehh, Coca Cola " I took it from him and drank " shit this has alcohol " " just a little " then I saw Nick coming towards us and al of a sudden he punched the guy and he was on the floor " this is the last time you snick in on one of my patients " then the guy walked away.

Nick turned around and looked at me and I drank from the drink and looked him in the eyes. He smashed away the drink from my hand " what the hell " " that guy goes around and drugs people whit drinks " " really " I tried to wipe of it whit my hands. " I'm driving you home " " no I will assskk Jennaaa " and then I fall back in his arms " I'll take you home shorty " " don't call me that " after a while we where finely home an Nick helped me to bed. And then I don't remember much.

When I wake up I walk downstairs to the kitchen and I found everyone there I sat beside Nick because it was the only place left. " hello shorty " " hello Nickolas " he looked at me and kissed his teeth. I leaned over so our faces was inches apart " do I you lik being called that" I say and looked into his eyes. He put his hand on mine and his other on the side of my face and stroked whit one finger over my tattoo " let's eat shall we " and I backed away. We ate our breakfast and then I decided to get ready for the beach to go and tan

After 2 hours I decided to make my way home, I was 1 minutes away when Nick came running, when he noticed me he stopped and we made small talks all the way to the house.

" it's a race tonight, if you want to come " " sure, when? " " I'll will come and get you, but be ready at 7 " " okay " I looked him in the eyes and then he just kissed me on the forehead " just so you know that I'm not like those girls, I don't like playing games and I don't like being all over a guy " I blinked whit one eye and kissed my teeth and walked upstairs to my room.

I took a shower and curled my hair and put it in a ponytail then I walked to my closet and chose an outfit.

 Then I heard a knock on the door " are you ready" " yes I'm coming " I walked over to the door an opened it and there he was whit black jeans and a black shirt

Then I heard a knock on the door " are you ready" " yes I'm coming " I walked over to the door an opened it and there he was whit black jeans and a black shirt. " you look nice " " you don't look to bad yourself " i giggled. He helped me downstairs and then lead me to the car, it was a 15 minute drive so it wasn't that long.

When we where there I meet up with Jenna, and we watched some people race. And one of a sudden I found a familiar face in one of the cars " Nick " I whispered to myself. He looked out of the window and we got eye contact, i shake my head at him to tel him that it's a bad idea but it was to late. The race started and he sped away, Nick won and of course every girl was over him I just stood there and lunged at how pathetic the girls are.

Put to my surprise he walked away and over to me " why did you do that you could have get hurt" " so you say you care " " I don't care I just don't want to need to explain everything to your parents " " is it so " " yes it is " he leaned in and I did the same, when our faces was inches away I looked up in his eyes the I just went for it and kissed him. We kissed for a while until I pulled way " I should heed home it's getting late and we have a lot of things tomorrow " " I will drive you " " no if you want to stay then stay " " no I'm serious " " okay, then let's go "

We where on our way home when Nick put his hand on my tight I looked over at him and kissed my teeth. We had just arrived and nick opened the door for me " thank you " " you're welcome "
We walked up to our rooms and said good night.
I changed to my sleeping clothes and brushed my teeth and then I went to bed.