Pentagram City: Part 6

Start from the beginning

"Wait what right now!?" They both said as lance growled.

"YOU FUCKEN HEARD ME NOW GO!!!" Lance said as they both hesitantly left the office to do as they were told.

"Hes gonna be very happy to see this I bet money on it.." Lance spoke as he put the piece of paper back into the box before placing the photo and the box back onto the desk. He then turned to look outside towards the city thinking about his next move.

-------

Loona followed violet in silence as she remembered the fight that happened right before meeting their leader.

During the fight she remembered that Anons hood had come off and it had her aggravated. She already knew he was a hellhound but up till now she hadn't seen his face.

A red hue came to her face as she remembered his red eyes look at her in confusion not knowing it had come off.

She folded her arms as she growled angrily at the flustered feeling and the fact she couldn't get his face out of her mind now. She experienced the same exact feeling with vortex.

She wasn't about to let herself fall that hard again only to have her feelings crushed. She just couldn't she would rather be shot then go through that again.

But as she remembered his face she felt strange.... something about him.

Felt familiar... but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Silver hellhounds were next to none in hell so she for sure would have remembered meeting one she felt... but she couldn't remember where or.... when.

She jumped across another small alleyway gap making sure to keep up with violet and her squad as they ran over the rooftops.

Eventually they all stopped near a ledge of a building over looking one of the cities main streets.

"Were here... stay low..." Violet spoke as Loona ducked her head down as the rest of the group crouched near the ledge hiding behind it.

Soon after she noticed that the other group was approaching as well as she saw Anonymous among them.

Back to our pov:

You stopped as you and Renal regrouped back with Violet and her squad as they all seemed to have started camping out at a spot near a ledge.

You cautiously walked over after Violet signaled you both to do so.

As you approached she pulled out a pair of binoculars handing them to you as she pointed.

"Look there, The building farther to the right across the street.." She said.

You nodded as you looked seeing a very tall building rising up into the sky seeming a small bit larger than the others around it in the area.

You could see guards that looked just like the two demons that had been following you and loona patrolling the front.

"Look towards the entrance..." Violet said as you proceeded to do so.

At the front entrance were two really buff imp demons holding Tommy guns standing at the front.

The spooky thing about them was that they had weird flaming like purple auras floating out of their bodies. And their eyes you noticed were completely whited out as they just seemed to simply stand on guard without wavering.

As a matter a fact all of the guards seemed to be that way.

Loona and the rest of the group were watching as well.

"Yeah that does look a bit odd..." You said.

"I know what this is!!" You heard both Nevan and Artemis say at once.

"Enlighten me then..." You thought in response.

"Hmm.... What your seeing is a rare case of demon magic. It allows the demons affected by it to become very powerful as long as they stay within range of the source." Artemis spoke.

"Usually the magic is coming from an artifact of some kind somewhere. And from what it seems it looks as if there may be something inside more than likely." Nevan spoke.

"If we can get inside the building and destroy this demonic artifact the magic will dissipate...." Artemis said again after nevan spoke.

"The problem however is actually getting inside...." You said.

You continued to look around the building not seeing any real opening to get into from around it as they definitely had the place locked up tight. The guards you were certain were not going to move at all for any reason other than to kill any trespassers.

Suddenly you heard a vibrating noise as you looked over hearing the sound coming from Loona.

"I'm so glad I put it on vibrate...." Loona said annoyed.

She held out the phone for a moment.

"Is that blitzo?" You asked.

"SSSSSSSSHHHH" Loona shushed rather aggressively to which you just put your hands up defensively.

"Hey you there?" The voice of blitzo said.

"Sorry if it's a bad time hun but I was calling to check up on you and Anon. Wanted to know if you found anything. I already checked on Millie and Moxxie. Only to find out they had gotten into a barfight downtown. Can you believe that!!??"

"Blitzo hold on a sec!!" Loona said

"We found em." Loona said again.

"Ah- Wait what really!?" Blitzo spoke.

"Yes but we have an issue.... the place is too heavily guarded..." You heard loona respond to blitzo.

Blitzo was quiet for a moment as you turned and looked back at the building for a little bit longer.

"Come back to the hotel for now... we'll figure something out once we regroup." Blitzo said.

"Alright..." You said as you turned to Violet and Renal.

"We'll be back... once we figure out what we're gonna do from here..." You said.

"Take your time.... if there is anyway we would be able to help please do not hesitate to come to us.... Mistress Kaguya has ordered it so... The Kitsune clan will aid you." Violet said as Renal nodded his head from next to her as they all suddenly dispersed from the roof quickly as if they were never there.

Alright guys heres the next part of this story. I just saw the final episode of season 1 that just dropped so that kinds helped me out to be honest. Anyway I hope yall have fun reading this. Goodnight yall.