Pentagram City: Part 6

Start from the beginning

You sailed through the air for a bit before reaching a pipe on the other side hanging off of it climbing up before turning and jumping off of it to a flag post sticking out from a window.

You grabbed hold of that before swinging and spinning around it before letting go doing a backflip from it back towards the same wall again before you held your hand out down word below you mid air.

A shield of light suddenly appeared below you for a moment as you jumped off of it the rest of the way up to the stairwell landing on it next to Renal as he nodded before proceeding upward.

"You are getting the hang of your body quite well~" Nevan spoke.

"Yeah... i don't know how to explain it myself." He said.

"It's like my body already knows what to do..." You thought as you followed Renal to the rooftops.

Once you made it to the top you were able to see him jumping along the roofs ahead as you ran following him.

you also saw the group with violet and Loona In it not to far ahead.

-----

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU IDIOTS LOST EM!!!!!!" The voice of lance screamed while looking at the two imp demon henchmen in front of him.

"W-we don't know boss... one minute we were on their tails going down an alleyway then the next minute they were just gone. We searched everywhere boss i'm sorry!!" One of the imp demons said.

"What the hell am I gonna tell Mr. Shadow man next time he rings us up huh!? Ya know what forget that shit I'm not gonna be the one to pick up!! You are if you idiots don't hurry up and find this clown you understand me!!!" Lance growled.

Both imp demons nodded in silence ashamed.

"W-we got a photo though..." The other imp demon said.

Lance paused as he looked to the other demon with him flinching in response to Lances angry face.

"Show me.." He said.

The imp pulled out a photo from his pocket showing a view from someone sitting on a bench with both You and Loona being seen amongst the crowd walking down the street.

Lance didn't care at first as he had just glanced over it but suddenly paused as he looked back at the photo again his eyes getting very big.

The target they were looking for that he could see yes but the female hellhound next to him caught his attention the most as he quickly got up and started rummaging around through his drawers in his desk.

"Boss? Is something wrong?" One of the imp demons said.

"Shut up!!" Trying to focus!!" Lance snapped back as he continued searching for something.

"Were the fuck did I put that shit!!!" He complained as he continued looking in a different drawer this time before pausing as he pulled out a box.

The box was caked in a very thick layer of dust as he went and wiped it off blowing on it before he opened it.

Inside the box was a singular worn piece of paper that had looked like it had been torn off of something.

Carefully his unfolded it before looking at its contents as his mouth slowly formed into a big evil grin.

His grin got even large as he picked up the photo and put it next to the ripped piece of paper looking between them to the confusion of the two imps in front of him.

hahahaha!

HAHAHAH!!!

"BOYS!!!" He said giddy.

"YOU FELLAS ARE ABOUT TO GET A PROMOTION!! Go and get the fuckin artifact and ring up the big bad right now!!!" Lance said.