New heir pt5

Previously 

Marinette sighed as she looked up standing straight as she opened her mouth to speak " I made my decision and I think I would like . . . ." Marinette said. 

----------x----------x---------x---------

"I made my decision and I think I would like ... how do I say okay so, actually I have thought about it long and hard and I feel if I were in the teams position I would wish to know the truth about one of their leaders a leader who is supposed to lead them in missions and who they should have their full trust on but they know they feel betrayed cause they didn't know about that part of my life which has been hidden away they deserve an explanation at least so I think I am going to tell them the partial truth not exactly lying just leaving out everything else except for what happened 3 years ago when I went rogue thanks to the pits madness " Marinette said. 

"Mari I don't want you to out their feelings first what matters the most is yours in this situation we can always try and get Martian Manhunter to erase their memories of this" Batman said placing his hand on her shoulder. 

"Yeah Mari do what feels right" Nightwing added on. 

"Screw the team they don't need to know plus you still have us ur other team and the league all here by ur side and we support you if they can't do than its their loss for losing such a lovely person" Red Hood said. 

"Yeah Nettie we will always be here for you and just remember we always got ur back and we love you" Batgirl said. 

"Family" Orphan said. 

"Yeah that and I can totally hack into their phones and mess with them and ruin their life" Red Robin said. 

"All of us have had some pretty shitty past and if they do anything just tell us and we will totally kick their asses for ya not like you cant anyway" Spoiler said 

"tt Sadly I have to agree with these imbeciles as they are all right and if even a single one does say anything can I them though I prefer killing that fish guy first" Damian said. 

"Aww thanks guys I know that and Dami no killing them even if they say something like that however you could try anything else that does not result in a dead body" Mari said wiping away a tear that rolled down her face and going in for a group hug. 

----------x----------x---------x---------

THE NEXT DAY

MOUNT JUSTICE 

The team had been locked out of all league systems and the Watchtower and their Zeta tubes were also down and they couldn't get it back up yet without their resident hacker Robin. This time spent locked in the cave they had been processing the new information they had received and sure they shouldn't have just trusted a random man on the Watch tower and should have attacked him and taken him in instead they all trusted him and watched it learning some new things about one of their two leaders she killed 15 people . 

They should have asked her to explain before jumping to conclusions and they should have at least been slightly suspicious and should have thought about the possibility of this to be fake and edited all just some kind of an evil trick by the Light to tear them apart as a team but no, none of that was ever considered during that moment instead they believed the video and threw accusations at Ladybird.