Chapter Three - officially the worst night

this whole flash back is focused on becjy becjy🦦🤏🍼

-----------------------------------------------------------

it's been 3 months now and I'm happy that we're almost half a year living here usually we don't stay that long in a place because of my dad's work.

I'm currently walking with freen and richie right now, we're going to the playground, while walking we're chatting about this girl that confessed her feelings to richie.

"gosh i can't believe someone liked you, richie" i said while laughing, "shut up becky, I'm handsome and cute that's why she liked me" he said while smiling and sliding his hand on his hair, freen was just laughing at us.

we arrived at the playground and we started playing for hours it's so happy playing with my brother and freen.

after playing we decided to go home so that we can rest it's starting to get dark too. after 30 minutes or so we got home, freen stayed for dinner.

"kids the food is ready go down here!!" mom said while shouting, "okay we'll go down!" i said, me and freen started to tidy up because my toys are all over the floor, we're not with richie right now because his playing with his psp. "alright it's all clean now becbec, let's go?" freen said "yess let's go I'm already hungry" before going down i called richie i knew that his wearing his headset so i decided to call him before going down "richieee!! the food is ready!" i shouted because i know that he can't hear me when i said it without shouting "alright I'll go, I'll go" he said while pausing his game and removing his headset, he got up and we three go down.

"alright kids come let's eat, go wait at the table" we go to the table and wait patiently for mom and the food, dad is preparing the plates for us "thank you dad" we all three said and mom arrived with our foods.

after eating freen decided to go home "dad, mom I'm going now thanks for the food" freen said while bowing "no worries freen your always welcome" mom said while smiling "I'll walk you to the door p'freen" i said "okii let's go" she said we walked to the door "byee bye phi have a good night, sleep well, sweet dreams" i said smiling while waving "i will becbec, you too hope you have a great night ahead and make sure you sleep on time, sleep well bb" she said smiling while waving bye to me she started walking and i watch her as she disappeared in my sight.

"becky come inside now it's getting cold dad have to tell you something" mom said inviting me inside i get inside mom sat beside dad and i sat infront of them with richie, their so quiet "dad what are you going to tell me???" me and richie said it at the same time so we just laugh, mom and dad let us finnish our laughing session after laughing dad spoke "becky, richie daddy have to work in england again, they offered dad a new job it's a great offer, it has a higher income than my current job. i decided to accept the job. next month we will be moving back to england" hearing what dad said make my heart broke into pieces i have come to love this place, the people here, my classmates, my school, my teachers. i don't want to move back to england i love this place now, why now, why does it have to be now. i felt my tears drop hearing every word dad said broke me i ran up stairs, locked the door and cry on my bed in a fetal position. this is the worst night ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------

what will happen to becky? what about freen what will be freen's reaction to this? will becky actually go?

pretty predictable but hey like they said expect the unexpected!