Im a...spider-man?..

After getting bit by that spider I walk home praying that the spider that bit me was poisonous. I check my phone and notice my friends responded.

Gwen Real funny (y/n) 😒. Though I agree with the man for ghost spider.

Petra You know the guy on spider women's side sounds very reasonable...

Harry Not again you two😵‍💫

Mj Calm down both of you, you already had a argument so relax on the debate for now.

(Y/n) I don't think I could choose between either one. Their both amazing! 🤩

I turn off my phone and continue walking home while putting on my headphones listening to some music (you can imagine any song I'll just put this one for rn)

(Y/n) Could you tell where my head was at when you found me?~

After walking for a few minutes I reach my house and enter. My mom then comes out of the kitchen and looks at me.

(M/n) Una pelea?

(Y/n) Listen mamá i was just-

(M/n) Don't worry I heard everything from Gwen. I'm happy you defended those two. But don't think I'll let you fight anytime or anywhere. Porque si yo encontra este estas haciendo peleas normas para hacer peleas. There's gonna be big trouble, okay?

(Y/n) Yeah mom thanks!

I then head towards my room but before I turn the corner down the hallway my mom calls for me.

(Y/n) Yeah mom?

(M/n) Speaking of your friends.. how's the relationship ship with Gwen?

(Y/n) W-What do you mean?

I say while blushing.

(M/n) Come on I know she likes you I've seen it on her face plus you do too! Plus even if somehow she doesn't like you, I know Petra does.

(Y/n) I know Gwen likes me but  I also like Petra but I don't wanna break any of their hearts!! It's too hard of a decision you can't make me choose!!

(M/n) Haha! Some might call you lucky for having two girls like you but here you are stressing. Don't worry about it hijo I was just asking.

I walk into my room and let myself fall on my bed.

(Y/n) Yeah she's right I'm stressing too much about this. I'm too tired to do anything so I'm just gonna sleep...

The next day finally arrives as I wake up on time due to me setting my alarm.

(Y/n) Ahhhh feels good to be responsible.

I walk up to my mirror and see myself...

(Y/n) What the fuck? I got abs?!

I start checking myself out in the mirror as I smile brightly.

(Y/n) Okay my days already going great!! Got fit for absolutely no reason, and i woke up early.