𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮

"Y/N did you go throw my phone". He had said in a serious tone. You had look at him with dead beat eyes Which had said everything, he had look at you in disbelief and stormed out the movie theater.
You went right after him, once you had  caught up with him you had ask him " is that what you think of me" Jay had ask why did you go through my phone . And you said "it my business" and Jay said "it's nun of you business". "It's my business when my name is in it" you yelled out at him. Jay had looked down at you in anger and then he grabbed your risk. He said " I'm taking you home"
You reply " then what" jay had said " then we take a break from each other, plus it might help with people thinking where dating" you had said " o so your just going to go with Destiny said huh" you walk to the car and put in you AirPods in. When 𝒜𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈 by Tyler the creator came on, that when you had shredded a tear, but you didn't what to show emotion so you put you hood on.

——:(———

The song was still playing once you had got home, jay was already gone and you where left all by your self in a dark room that only scream out depression. You hated it, you hated yourself for feeling like this because of one person. You put on some shorts and a t-shirt, you had put your phone on the charger you where on winter break so you stayed up late contemplating weather you should text Jay or not. You had finally got the nerve to text he you had messages him "look I'm sorry i know I'm in the wrong, I don't what to feel like this anymore" a hour goes by and it said the he read it 45 minutes ago ....but he never replied....You had fallen into depression and the only thing circling you pretty little head was " i fucked up"
You kept wondering when if you had not read the text, when if we don't ever talk to each other anymore. You hated your self because you where crying over someone that could just be watching there favorite show. While you where in a puddle drowning in you own tears, you felt defeated.

             ———— Jay POV:———

But that was not true, Jay had felt even more bad but he felt as if he needed to show up for his self, the truth is Jay had liked you ever since 7th grade, he never told you, but instead he dated 1,000 other girl just to make you jealous, but you where never jealous of him instead you where always happy for Him, even tho most of his relationship didn't work out. But what you didn't know is that he didn't care for the other girl that way he cared for you. Once he had ask lani and niyah what you would have like for your birthday. They told him that you have been talking about hanging out with him for awhile. Back then he never had enough time for you because of sports and everything. But to hear that all you wanted for your birthday was to be with him made warm inside. That night for your birthday he took to the mall,arcade,skating, and y'all even had a sleep over that night. But seeing you smiling so bright made him happy, that year he realize he wanted you....He could care less about the Barbie and the bratz that wanted him at school . He wanted you...

A/N: I just realize the new spider man movie came out this summer in June and not winter so likeeee, just be a lil dululu for once.🤭🤭🤭