Bounce

Super Why!: Super-Duper Adventures!: SEASON 2!
——-—-——-—-——-—-——-—-——-—-——-—
(Super Whyette is seen continuously flipping on a monkey bar, freaking out!)
Whyette: Whoa! Someone...HELP...ME!!
(At that very moment, Super Why flies in.)
Why: Hi, Whyette! What's wrong?
Whyette: Super Why! Hey there, bro! One thing just lead to another while I was on these monkey bars, and now I just can't. STOP. Flipping!!
Why: Here, I gotcha, sis! Just jump!
Whyette: Alright, here I gooooo! Whoo!
(Whyette jumps right into her brother's arms.)
Whyette: Oh, thanks, Whyatt!
——-—-——-—-——-—-——-—-——-—-——-—
Bounce
——-—-——-—-——-—-——-—-——-—-——-—
Why: So, why were you on those monkey bars, anyway?
Whyette: Well, I just jumped onto them, but then I got stuck flipping on them! And then that's when you helped me out.
Why: Oh, okay. Glad I could help.
Whyette: But now, I really want something to bounce on!
Why: Something to bounce on?
Whyette: Yeah! Something like—OOH! A trampoline!

Why: Great idea, Whyette!
Whyette: It sure is! But, there's just one problem.
Why: What?
Whyette: Just look at our story!
(We zoom out to see a sentence below them. Whyette reads it.)
Whyette: "Super Whyette flips on the monkey bars!" See? We can't bounce on my trampoline since our story says I have to flip on the monkey bars! Aww, what are we going to do??

Why: Super Why to the—
Whyette: Uh, Whyatt? Which one of us, though? We're BOTH Super Why!
Why: Oh, yeah. Right. Forgot about that...how about Super Why AND Whyette?
Whyette: Ooh, nice plan! Let's do it!
Why: Super Why...
Whyette: And Whyette...
Both: TO THE RESCUE!!
Why: And with our powers to read,
Whyette: We can change this story,
Both: AND SAVE THE DAY!!

(They both fly over to the sentence.)
Why: Okay, let's see. "Super Whyette flips on the monkey bars." Hmm.
Whyette: Ooh, I know! Here. How about I change the word "flips" in my sentence? Zap!
(Whyette uses her Why Writer to zap the word 'flips' away. She then flies over to where a bubble appears with three other word choices on it.)
Whyette: Okay, so what could I do instead of flip? Should I hop, dance, or bounce? Hmm. Let's try the word "dance"! Zap!
(She zaps the word "dances" into the sentence.)
Why: Now let's see what happens. "Super Whyette dances on the monkey bars."

(The story changes as now Whyette dances on the monkey bars!)
Whyette: Whoa! Check out my moves, bro! Oh yeah!
Why: Nice moves, Whyette! But maybe "dance" isn't the right word.
Whyette: You're telling me! Better pick something different. This dancing is making me winded!

(Super Why goes back to the bubble and tries picking a different word.)
Why: Okay, so "dance" didn't work. How about "bounce", Whyette?
Whyette: Perfect! Zap it!
Why: Here it comes! Zap!
(Super Why zaps the word "bounces" into the sentence.)
Why: Okay, now try reading it.
Whyette: "Super Whyette bounces on the monkey bars."

(The story changes again as now Whyette stops dancing and starts bouncing on the monkey bars!)
Whyette: Whoa man! Whyatt, I can't...stop...BOUNCING!!
Why: Maybe you try picking a different word for "the monkey bars"?
Whyette: You THINK?! Whoaaaa!!

(Whyette goes bouncing back over to the bubble, which now has three words to replace "the monkey bars" with, and tries picking a different word.)
Whyette: Hmm, let's see. So what words should I use to replace "the monkey bars" with? I've got a race car, a stage, and a trampoline. Well, of course I'd go with a trampoline! Duh! Zap!
(Whyette zaps the word "a trampoline" into the sentence.)
Why: Super job, Whyette! Okay, let's read this new sentence one last time. "Super Whyette bounces on a trampoline."

(The story finally changes back to normal as Whyette jumps off the monkey bars and onto the trampoline.)
Whyette: Whoo! Yes, it worked! Trampoline city, here I come!! Woo-hoo! Excelsior!
Why: Whyette, did the words "bounces" and "trampoline" help you jump off the monkey bars and onto the trampoline?
Whyette: They sure did! Whee!
Why: Super job, Whyette! We changed your story, and now you're bouncing on your trampoline!

Whyette: You mean WE'RE bouncing on my trampoline! Zap!
(She then zaps Super Why's name, and adds it to the sentence.)
Why: Really? I can bounce with you?
Whyette: Yeah, bro! You did help me out! How could you not? See? "Super Why and Whyette bounce on the trampoline."

(The story changes yet again as now both of them are jumping around together!)
Why: Woo-hoo! This bouncing sure is fun! Thanks so much, sis!
Whyette: Aww, no problem, bro!
(The two happily bounce and flip around together as the short ends.)