Chapter 9: The first escapes

Start from the beginning

Nigel: Rachel, if a part of you resisted the ray, that means we can turn you back to normal and maybe even the other guests. Please, Rachel, you need to pull yourself together and help me and my friends.

Numbuh 362 (Delightfulized): I already told you, Nigel, why should I be the one I was before if now I'm perfect? Your friends have made their choice and must pay the price. Now you have to make the right choice if you want to get out of here.

Nigel: ...

(On Hoagie's side)

Hoagie (on the ends of the room): Oh no, the trapdoor is almost completely open and I might fall... Unless... (he saw a large hole in the wall just above him and immediately jumped and reached it before the ground was completely open) Phew, a little more and I would have taken a long fall. Now let's see where this hole leads. (he crossed it and arrived in another room where a giant computer is there) I hope it's not another challenge that the DCFDTL...

DCFDTL (appears from the screen with a digital plan of the room where the water tanks are): Hehehe, hi, Hoagie Gilligan, we see that you have escaped your cell.

Hoagie: Oh, for the love of...

DCFDTL: This digital map shows the water tanks room and Wallabee and Fanny are in one of them. If you find the right tank and the right circuit, they will be free, otherwise you will have to say goodbye to them. Ready to use your mechanic skills, Hoagie Giligan? Hehehehehehehehe... (they disappeared from the screen)

Hoagie (seeing that Wallabee and Fanny aren't shown in the digital map): Crud ! Indeed they can be in any water tank. They don't show where they are. (he started to use the computer) I have to find the solution to get them out of there before it's too late and fast.

(On the side of Wallabee and Numbuh 86)

Numbuh 86 (as the water in the tank where she and Wallabee are standing continues to rise): Wallabeee, stop! You have seen that it is too hard to break it.

Wallabee (hitting the tank): For now, I'm at least trying to get us out of here!

Numbuh 86: Even if you end up with broken hands?!

Wallabee: Except if we don't get out of here soon, who knows what might happen to our friends.

Numbuh 86: Yes, but for now... (suddenly, the two stopped as they saw a tank open) Did you see that? This tank opened by itself!

Wallabee: Anyway, DCFDTL wouldn't do that. Unless... Fanny, I'm not sure but maybe Hoagie managed to escape and he's trying to help us.

Numbuh 86: If so, we only have one thing left to do.

Wallabee and Numbuh 86 (caller): Hey ho! Hoagie, we're here!

(On Hoagie's side)

Hoagie: Crud, it's not this one. Let's try again!

(On the side of Wallabee and Numbuh 86)

Numbuh 86: ("sigh") Nothing to do, he can't hear us.

Wallabee: Maybe not but we can make sure he knows where we are! (he started to push the glass, rushing at it)

Numbuh 86: What are you doing again?

Wallabee: Hoagie probably doesn't know where we are in the tanks. If we can't break the glass, we can try moving the tank so it's tilted and Hoagie can see where we are.

Numbuh 86: What if it doesn't work?

Wallabee: We know what will happen if it doesn't work. Tell me, where do you have the most strength?