Chapter 7: Happy Birthday, not our Birthday...

Comincia dall'inizio

Numbuh 86: And Numbuh 362, then? Don't tell me you left her in the... (she heard the noise and saw the brainwashed guests smash down the door and head towards her and the others) Room?!

Guests (advancing towards them): Join us!

Numbuh 86: Oh crud...

Hoagie (panicking): We should find our gadgets and Nigel and fast!

Abigail: We fall back, guys!!

(They fled but the lobotomized guests run after them)

Guests (chasing them): Join us.

Wallabee: Crud, they're not letting go!

Kuki: And after what they did to my dress, I don't want to join them.

Numbuh 86: Hoagie, did you finally find the room where our gadgets are?!

Hoagie: I'd love to too, but with guests running after us, it's hard to search the rooms in the long run. Besides, we don't even know where we're going in this mansion.

Abigail: Numbuh 5 sees we're coming to another hallway filled with medieval armor. (she sees one of the medieval armors move) Huh? ( they move towards them )

Numbuh 86: Even the armors are alive now?

Guests: Join us.

Kuki: They're coming!

Wallabee: Great... Behind us, we have the guests and in front of us, living armor and... (he saw the cats in front of a light switch) The cats?!

Abigail (seeing that the cats activated the switch and a trapdoor below her and her friends): Hold on tight! (When the hatch was wide open, Numbuh 86 grabbed the edge of it as the others grabbed each other's legs like a human ladder.)

Numbuh 86 (standing at the edge of the hatch): Guys, I won't last very long... (she sees a figure she recognizes) No...

Hoagie (holding on to Numbuh 86's legs): Fanny?

(And in one fell swoop, the figure slid its foot towards Numbuh 86's hand, let go of it, and, with the others, Numbuh 86 fell into the trapdoor, which immediately closed.)

(However, much later, in an isolated cell)

Nigel (waking up): Argh, my head... What the... ( he looked around and saw that he was locked in a cell before finding himself in front of a mirror and saw that his head was completely shaved of his hair) My... My hair! There is nothing left ! ("sigh") Why didn't I use the flash in the first place... Wait... (he reached into his pockets but...) Great... They took it from me! (he saw a silhouette coming) Rachel, is that you?! (she shows herself in front of him, from outside the cell, and Nigel looks surprised to see that Numbuh 362 is wearing the clothes and wide staring blue eyes similar to the lobotomized guests)

Numbuh 362 (lobotomized): You were a very naughty cousin, Nigel Uno, but luckily for you, it can be arranged.

Nigel: Rachel? But you were...

Numbuh 362 (lobotomized): Bingo, Nigel. I was made perfect and soon you will be too.

Nigel: No, Rachel. The ray may have made you like this but it destroys any notion of individual thought. You have to pull yourself together and go back to how you were before.

Numbuh 362 (lobotomized): Why am I going back to my old self when I'm so much more delightful like this? Come on, Nigel, your hair is just a detail and you won't think about it if you join us. (seeing the DCFDTL arrive ) Now, I will dispose. See you later, Nigel.

Nigel: Rachel...

DCFDTL (coming in): Even when one of your friends is proud to be delightfulized, you refuse to cooperate, Nigel Uno, but soon you will too. (Nigel shot them a hateful look) As for your friends who avoided the effects of the ray...