Chapter 5: Are they hiding something ?

Start from the beginning

DCFDTL: We sent them an invitation to their homes so they should. It would be a shame not to know your entourage if they are not present by themselves, don't you think? (Nigel remained silent)

Jenkins (parking the limo in front: We have arrived at your house, DCFDTL.

DCFDTL: Splendid, Jenkins. You can wait here, it won't take long. (The DCFDTL went directly to their house to change)

Nigel (speaking to himself): Okay, now that they're gone for a while, I can try to get Numbuh 362 and Numbuh 86 to come by calling them and they can help us. (he answers to Jenkins) Uh... Mr. Jenkins?

Jenkins: Yes, Nigel Uno?

Nigel: Can I also bring two more friends for the day?

Jenkins: Of course, Nigel Uno. Your cousins will be more than happy. I'm going to leave you some privacy for your calls.

(So Nigel dialed Numbuh 362 on his communicator)

Nigel: Hello, Rachel?!

Numbuh 362 (answering the call from her communicator): Oh, Nigel. What's up ?!

Nigel: Hello, Rachel. What are you doing right now ?

Numbuh 362: Nothing special, just taking a short walk. Is there anything else you want to tell me?

Nigel: Well... (he spoke carefully knowing that Jenkins is still there) It's to ask for your help, and also Numbuh 86, long after. There was a last minute change: the DCFDTL have now decided that they also want to know more about my entourage, which means my group as well as you and Numbuh 86. I don't know if it can be a trap but your spy skills might come in handy for additional information and finding that workshop my cousins mentioned.

Numbuh 362: I'll see what I can do. At the moment, I am near the park. Could you tell me how to know where you are if I ever arrive late or you are on the move?

Nigel: Ah ok... To know where we are, if you see a black limousine in front of the Delightful Mansion From Down The Lane, basically their house which happens to be a mansion, or I imagine in a fancy place, that means say it's us. How long will it take you to join us?

Numbuh 362: I'll try to get there as soon as possible. See you soon, Nigel!

Nigel: See you soon! (he cut off communication with her) Okay, now the next call...

( On the side of Numbuh 86)

??? (1 and 2): Yippee! Fluff to the brim!

Numbuh 86: Hands off my Rainbow Monkeys, you bunch of... (she heard her communicator call and answered) Yes?

Nigel: Hello, Fanny? It's Nigel... (he heard a noise behind the line) What's that noise? There's someone with you ?

Numbuh 86: (sigh) Yes, it's Paddy and Shaunie, my two little brothers... Well, what did you call me for?

Shaunie: He's your boyfriend from kindergarten!?

Numbuh 86: One second, Nigel. (she turned to her little brother) You, shut up!

Nigel (whispering): Well, change of plan. The DCFDTL now have decided that they wouldn't mind my friends being able to spend the day with me and them.

Numbuh 86: And why the heck would they want us to be with them and you?!

Nigel (whispering ): They say they talked to their butler and they said it would also be better if they knew more about my surroundings, which means my group and also you and Numbuh 362. Nevertheless, it can be useful to us in find out more about what was discovered yesterday. To find out where we are, if you see a black limo outside their mansion, the Delightful Mansion From Down The Lane, or in probably a fancy place, that's where we are. .