Chapter 4: Delightfully fun

Start from the beginning

Abigail: In that case, let's go for the investigation!

(After a short trip, ...)

Nigel: Ah, I think we're reaching our destination: Hap-Happy Land.

DCFDTL: Hap-Happy Land?

Nigel: Yeah, that's the name of the amusement park. Have you ever heard of it ?!

DCFDTL: Not especially ...

Nigel: .... It's okay. I'll take you around the park and we'll do the attractions after buying our tickets.

(They walked towards the reception of the amusement park while Abigail and co. Follow them discreetly)

Cashier: Hello, kids. What can I do for you ?!

Nigel: Hello, sir. Two tickets to Hap-Happy Land, please!

Cashier: Do you mean 6 tickets instead ?! Because there are still five other people with you.

DCFDTL: Actually, ... We ...

Nigel: It's tricky, you see... They're like glued to each other (he whispered to the cashier), in the sense that they're inseparable, you know?

Cashier: Oh, I see ... Two tickets for the kids, that'll be $ 15. (Nigel paid for the tickets) Thanks, have fun!

(So they entered the park)

DCFDTL: We ... We didn't expect there would be so many people ....

Nigel: It's normal. We are in a period when a lot of people do not have work and it is during this period that the amusement parks receive the most people. However, do you have any idea of an attraction you want to do first?

DCFDTL: Well, we don't know ... There are so many that pique our curiosity but .... (they get pushed around by running kids) Hey look where you're going!

Nigel: In that case, I know what attraction we can do: the roller coaster! (he started to walk towards the attraction) Come on, follow me or you will have to wait a long time in the line to do it.

DCFDTL (embarrassed): ... Yes ... Of course ... (they timidly followed Nigel towards the roller coaster)

Abigail (after entering the amusement park with her friends): That's it, we entered and they didn't see us.

Kuki: Oh, Nigel did well to choose Hap-Happy Land during this time of year. The amusement park is full!

Wallabee: Maybe and we could never have paid our tickets for this place if you hadn't wanted to have ice cream in the meantime.

Kuki: But I like ice cream.

Hoagie: We too, Kuki, but we're not here to have fun.

Abigail: Kuki, we're here to spy on Nigel's "cousins" doing their thing.

Wallabee: And with all these people, it will be difficult to follow them and collect information from them ...

Kuki: Yes, I see them! They are going towards the roller coaster.

Abigail: We have little time for the ride to launch. Do any of you have a suggestion for Numbuh 5?

Hoagie: Fortunately we gave Nigel a communicator because it's the only way to follow his conversation with his cousins without them noticing.

Abigail: Alright, let's get ready!

(Nigel's side...)

Nigel (talking in his head while activating the hidden communicator on his ear as he and the DCFDTLs are in line): Alright, it's on. Now the info. (He turned to DCFDTL) DCFDTL, I have a question for you.