Chapter 3: Strange cousins

Start from the beginning

???: I regret to tell you that the Delightful Children have been called in urgently to ...

DCFDTL (rolling down the window): You can let him talk to us, Jenkins. It won't take us long. (Jenkins then let Nigel go to the DCFDTL) So Nigel? What is your rushed arrival worth?

Nigel: We have a boy and a girl in the canteen who told us that you spoke to each of them and that you were there when they argued in the canteen. That's why I went to get you and ... Who is this gentleman in front of your limousine?

DCFDTL: It's Jenkins, our butler. For the children we talked about, we mainly tried to give advice for their problems but unfortunately, they found it difficult to understand.

Nigel: And you didn't try to calm them down ?!

DCFDTL: We're very afraid not. We got the call from Jenkins telling us that we were expected for something important, shortly after the argument. Now, if you don't mind, we have to go. See you again soon. (they put the window back up)

Nigel: But wait! When will you be done with ...

Jenkins (blocking Nigel with his cane and backing him up before getting into the limo): You'll have plenty of time to talk to them after school. Sir ?

Nigel: Uh, Nigel Uno. I am the new cousin of the Delightful Children.

Jenkins: In that case, ... Have a nice day, Mr. Uno. (he drove the limo and left school)

(Meanwhile, on Monty Uno's side ..)

Sid Beatles: So how's your son, Monty Uno?

Monty ( with his things ): He's doing well although lately he's been spending more time with his friends than with his mom and dad.

Sid Beatles: Welcome to the club, buddy! My little Wallabee is much less present with me and my wife than before. And knowing that my wife is holding our next child, we are really afraid that something will happen to our Wally.

Monty: Yeah, I understand. Especially since you told me he was a bully and finally stopped being one.

Sid Beatles: My son can get in trouble sometimes but he's a brave boy who always tries to solve problems. However, I say good luck to you for the future.

Monty: Thanks, Sid. I still need to confirm my departure to Mr Boss.

??? (arriving): Who is going to go?

Sid Beatles: Betty Giligan. Yeah, Monty Uno just told me he's going to retire as an employee here.

Betty: Oh, that's a shame. You will be sorely missed.

Monty: Oh, don't worry too much about me. I feel much too old to continue working like this when you still have a lot of time ahead of you. Hope you don't miss me too much .... Even though Genki Sanban doesn't seem the emotional type.

Betty: You know, Genki Sanban can be cold but deep down I think she will feel something when you leave.

Sid Beatles: If you say so. It's not always easy to know how she feels.

???: Mrs. Giligan ...

(So they saw Genki Sanban, Kuki's mother, who was behind Betty Gilligan)

Betty: Oh, Mrs. Sanban.

Genki: Mrs Giligan, you should have been at your post for a few minutes already.

Betty: Yeah, right now. I'll get started right away! (she returned to her post)

Sid Beatles: Look, if that's in relation to what I said about ...

Genki: I'll pretend I haven't heard anything, Mr. Beatles. Please resume your work. Neither of us want Mr. Boss to come and tell us afterwards that we're lazy. (Sid returned to his office.) So, Mr. Uno, are you leaving us?