Love realization

It was the evening time and the hall of Kapoor mansion is filled with people everyone is celebrating the success but Pihu was still in her office inside her cabin busy in a conference call with her investors . All the office staffs are waiting for her to come out to cut the cake . Pihu came out everyone cheered for her and she cut the cake and opened a champagne bottle everyone clapped and cheered.

P - Thank you guys aap sab k bina yeh kabhi mumkin nahi hota sirf meri nahi aap sab ki hard work aur dedication k liye hum yaha hain thank you guys .

Everyone dispersed and went to their home Pihu goes towards Angad.

P - Chal ghar bohot der ho gayi hain .

A - It's 8 Pihu tu na Prachi se daat khane wali hain tujhe usne kitni baar call kiya pata hain .

P - Haan 52 baar chal jaldi .

Angad and Pihu entered Kapoor mansion Pihu goes towards Prachi and backhugs her.

P - So sorry my sweet P .

Pr - Tu na mujse baat maat kar .

P - Sorry na .

Pr - Thik hain ja ready ho k a .

Pihu goes upstairs and Angad goes to his house to get ready . Pihu was wearing a navy blue colored gown with her hair tied in a messy bun a diamond necklace was adorning her neck and she was looking gorgeous as soon as Pihu stepped down from the stairs Angad entered the hall who was wearing a navy blue formal suit with a navy blue waist coat and black shirt . Angad's eyes got stuck on Pihu who gave a smile to him and was coming towards him but she was stopped in the  midway by Vickram Malhotra son of their business rival Abhinash Malhotra who now wants to get Pihu married to his son because she is giving tough competition to them and Pihu's being his daughter in law will help him to have her to manage his company and take it to the highest pick no one knows about his motive and no one knows that his son is a spoilt brat a womanizer because he has always pretended to be a good guy full of honesty and loyalty Pihu talks with him but have never accepted this proposal of marriage from Mr Malhotra.

Vi - Hey congrats.

P - Thanks.

They started talking and Pihu signaled Angad to wait for her and Angad nodded his head to that but Angad can't accept Pihu talking with Vikram . He went towards the bar and took a glass of whiskey for him .

A(thinking) - Main ne to kabhi chaha hi nahi tha tu meri ho main to sirf tujhse pyar karna chahata hu tujhe mere liye kabhi manga hi nahi hain kyun ki tu bohot acha kisiko deserve karti hain phir bhi pata nahi kyun seh nahi pata tujhe kisi aur k sath . Main humesha yeh mangunga rabse ki teri hasi sabke liye ho paar gaam tu sirf mujhe hi dikhai . Aur waise bhi tu Vikram ki tarah kisi ache ladke ko hi deserve karti hain na hi mere tarah kisiko may god bless you with a boy you deserve .

Pihu comes from the back and takes his glass of whiskey from him and take a sip from it .

A - Kya yaar Pihu mere se kyun pi rahi hain apne liye alag le na .

P - Tere sab kuch main mera haq hain aur tujhpe hi sirf mera haq hain .

A - Haan haan free ka naukar jo mil gaya hain .

Pihu gets angry and was about to leave from there but Angad holds her hand.

A - Aey Pihu ruk na .

Pihu looks back at Angad with an angry look.

P - Isliye tere saath baat hi nahi karni chahia .

After few minutes  Pihu saw Prachi and Lk dancing and get a flashback of her and her papa's all the dances together Monica also joins them and she gets flashback of all of them her mumma her papa and her dance and happy moments Pihu's eyes got moist and in order to hide her tears she faced towards the window Vikram came towards her to offer her a tissue she excused herself and went to find  Angad but saw him hugging a girl her eyes got filled with tears and everything went blank infront of her she was about to fall but Angad went towards her and hold her she left from there Angad went towards her . Pihu goes to a empty place and stood infront of a window .

P(thinking) - Mujhe itna kyun kharap laga mere samne sab andhera kyun ho gaya Angad ko kisi aur kein sath dekh k main kyun dar gain usse khone k daar main uska kisi aur ka hone ka khayal hi mujhe itna kyun rula raha hain mujhe insecurities kyun ho rahi hain usse leke main kya usse pyar karne lagi hu ha yeh pyar hi hain oh my god main .... main sach main pyaar karne lagi hu Angad se par wo to uss ladki se .

Angad enters with a tissue and wipes Pihu's tears.

A - Wo Harsh ki girlfriend thi .

P - Main ne pucha .

A - Soch to wahi rahi thi .

A smile appeared on Pihu's face with the thought that she is in love that too with her best friend who understands her so well and cares for her a lot .

A - Kya hua .

Pihu moves towards him and hugs him he hugs her back being a bit shocked with her sudden action .

A - Kya hua tujhe uncle aunty ki yaad a gayi na .

Pihu nods .

P - Tu mujhe itni ache se kaise samaj jata hain .

A - Pya ...

Angad stops himself from telling the truth .

P - Kya

A - Pehchanta hu tujhe .

P - Nahi tu kuch aur bol raha tha .

A - Nahi kya bolunga .

Angad leaves from there in hurry to hide his truth from her .

P - Wo kya pyaar bolne wala tha matlab wo bhi kya mujse pyaar karta hain .

Pihu hits on her own head .

P - Kya tu kuch bhi sochti rehti hain paar tujhe to ho gaya hain Pihu sacha wala pyar .

Pihu's face becomes red and a bright smile adorned her face she goes towards the party thinking about Angad .

Byee guys please comment how was this part .