I Really Am a Slag Shou! Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

"He thinks that he likes you, maybe he's only very grateful to you. On top of that, he is young and hasn't met many excellent people. After he broadens his horizon and meets many more people who have more things in common with him and are about the same age, he will understand that his feelings for you are more like infatuation than like."

After saying such a long piece, Tang Size sipped his wine and looked inquiringly at Li Yihan, waiting for his approval or denial. In the end, he waited for so long, only to get a question.

"Then what should I do?"

This is a very clear answer. It turns out that Li Yihan also thought so in his heart. No wonder he called him out early in the morning. That's true though, anyone in this type of situation would be very uneasy. After all, if he isn't careful, the person he likes might become clear-headed, and then he won't like him anymore.

The very experienced Tang Size gave his suggestion, "You have two options to choose from. The first one, use all you've got to pursue him and let him truly like you."

This one will take a very long time. Qi Yuan is too young. He may leave at any time and meet other men. Li Yihan doesn't think that he has that much time, "What's the second one?"

"The second one," Tang Size paused for a second and smiled slightly, "use your body and means to keep him so that he can no longer leave you. After that, he'll have no choice but to like you."

Li Yihan and Tang Size made eye contact. Two seconds later, Li Yihan thoughtfully looked off into the distance.

Chi Zhao was on the bus at this time, and he still wasn't aware of the danger approaching.

During the day, he traveled outside and went back to the hotel to take a hot spring vacation at night. Today has been very fulfilling for Chi Zhao. Altogether, there were more than a dozen people, including six girls. Girls like to take selfies when they go out, or let others take pictures of them. The most thing Chi Zhao did the whole journey was holding a camera, directing them on how to strike a pose and then took pictures.

The other boys wanted to do it for them, but all the shots they took were straight male aesthetics. Only the photos taken by Chi Zhao were completely in line with the current ins style. He is simply a walking photographer.

In order to thank him, the girls bought him two ice creams. While he was eating, the girls would secretly take pictures at one side. When they saw that all the girls' attention fell on Qi Yuan, the rest of the boys were nearly going furious.

There is only one person who isn't jealous, that is, Zhou Hetian.

His line of sight fell on Qi Yuan from time to time. Seeing him walk together with a female classmate with a hypocritical face, he can't help wanting to sneer.

The day passed and everyone went back to the hotel. Chi Zhao took his things to the hot spring area and walked to the changing room. He changed his clothes and was just about to go out when a brown hand grabbed him and took him to a distant place.

The person dragging Chi Zhao was Zhou Hetian and he was going to fight back subconsciously. The system immediately reminded him that he shouldn't be at odds with Zhou Hetian, only then did Chi Zhao restrain himself.

This hotel had the style of a tropical rainforest. Standing under a short palm tree with no one beside it, Zhou Hetian pressed Chi Zhao against the wall and looked at him mockingly, "I've been eating very well ah, Qi Yuan. If I hadn't known what you were, I also would've been deceived by you."

Chi Zhao frowned slightly, "What do you mean?"

Hearing his words, Zhou Hetian sneered. He put one hand on Chi Zhao's shoulder, one hand on the wall, and one leg slightly bent against Chi Zhao's thigh. This posture was too ambiguous. Zhou Hetian can touch his place as long as he moves a little.

Two girls of the class passed by and saw Zhou Hetian and Qi Yuan's posture. They gave a small cry of surprise, then they tangled between going forward to ask and leaving quickly. They felt Qi Yuan was being coerced, but looking at his expression, he also seemed very calm.

The two girls struggled for a long time. Zhou Hetian sensed the movement and turned his head. He smiled at them aggressively and immediately scared the two girls away.

Watching them run away, Zhou Hetian turned around and pinched Chi Zhao's earlobe in a vulgar way, "What to do now, they saw, it seems like I have ruined your plan to take all men and women ah."

Zhou Hetian used a lot of strength. Chi Zhao could only feel pain and nausea. He especially wanted to kick him previously and trample him into having hemiplegia, but thinking of his task, he could only put on a cold face and warned him: "Let me go. Or else, I'll be rude to you."

Zhou Hetian almost laughed out loud, "Come on, why don't you tell me how you're going to be rude to me?"

Zhou Hetian only knew that Duan Bo can't do anything to him, but he didn't know that he beat up Duan Bo. After all, Duan Bo won't allow such a shameful thing to spread out. Zhou Hetian wasn't aware he was courting disaster. Chi Zhao narrowed his eyes and felt he could simply kick him lightly, which shouldn't have a big influence on the plot.

He sized Zhou Hetian up and down. Finally, the target he focused on was his family jewels.

Subconsciously, Zhou Hetian felt a slight chill. Chi Zhao moved his left leg back a bit. He was just about to lift it up when a hand suddenly yanked Zhou Hetian in front of him backwards. Zhou Hetian staggered two steps and fell to the ground. He got up angrily, but was kicked down again before he could make out who was behind him. Subsequently, someone stepped on his chest. This time, he saw clearly who the person was.

The head of the Li family, Li Yihan.