deku/uraraka/todoroki

the first time it was brought up, both parties were unsure. sitting on their shared bed in the cool of their room, ochako and izuku stared at one another in deep thought.

"cuckolding," the word uttered from izuku's pretty lips, so firm and sincere. it raised many questions, brought on much doubt and suspicion, especially on ochako's end. her mind raced with questions, soared with confusion, disbelief, and just a tad bit of interest.

was izuku serious about this? was he not jealous at just the mere thought of another man inside of his woman? ochako knows she would be, the thought alone of her man deep in some bitch sending her emotions into a spiral.

but when izuku backs up his point, brings up the sexual adventures and journeys ochako could have partook in if she hadn't been tied to said fluff of green since their days at u.a. she kind of relents. not that she didn't love izuku with all her heart, she did, she does, and the man feels the same way through and through.

but she can't deny that he has a point, a hell of a point.

there were things ochako wanted to do, things she has always wanted to try. things that were too soft for izuku, or just simply not a part of his zone, and they were okay with that, she was okay with that. the love between them during their intimate moments was more than strong enough to suffice for the missing ends.

but now that he brought it up, now that she saw he would be okay with someone else fulfilling those needs, ochako couldn't deny that she was interested.

she wanted more, craved more, longed for those fantasies of hers to be acted upon, which led to the second time it was brought up. only, this time, she was the one to voice her mind.

at first, she had outright denied izuku's proposition, expressing her concerns on how she's seen relationships ruined because of it and how she didn't want to be that way. even with izuku's consolation on their rock solid adoration for one another, she couldn't be moved.

but a week had passed since then and she had given deep thought to it the whole while. after the time of weighing the pros and cons, tearing into her own heart, and steeling her resolve, she came to a conclusion.

ochako loves izuku immensely, more than anything, and the man was solid enough that he couldn't be moved by another guy, so she had agreed.

which led to their current situation.

once again on their shared bed, they sat, hand in hand with their eyes locked on one another. "one last time," ochako starts, giving izuku's calloused fingers a gentle squeeze. "are you sure?"

izuku smiles that signature sweet smile and leans forward. the kiss he presses to her mouth is soft, sweet, reassuring, and has ochako relaxing against him. it's a little while before he moves back, just enough to rest his nose against hers.

"yes," he mumbles, pressing another quicker kiss to her pink lips. ochako nods, standing and pulling him up with her. "go sit on the chair," he nods, moving over to take his place in one of the fluffy chairs they dragged in from the living room.

there, he lets himself relax, spreads his legs and leans back in wait for the show to begin. ochako spares him a last glance before she moves to the door. opening it, she reveals the man they chose together to fulfill their adventures.

"oh? are you guys done talking?" ochako giggles at todoroki's sarcastic tone, the little noise making both him and izuku smile. "sorry to keep you waiting." she pulls him in by his big hand, the other closing the door with his unoccupied one.

"midoriya," he acknowledges the guy in the corner, who smiles at him, much too friendly for a guy whose girlfriend is about to get fucked. he turns his attention back to ochako, who is still seated in a robe on her the bed.