todoroki/deku

fluffy carpet sinks with each weighted step taken as a man stalks around a bed. he watches, walking slowly and taking in the beauty of the boy atop the structure.

chained by his limbs, ankles and wrists, shackled to the headboard and the foot of the bed, izuku midoriya lie naked in wait.

his eyes are blocked by a blindfold, his ears plugged with buds, his main senses were taken, leaving him vulnerable and open to everything.

how perfect.

anticipation of a certain red and white haired dominant's movements had his breath rapid and airy, body glistening ever so slightly with a thing layer of sweat.

nervous excitement is what one would call it. said male walks around, both his palms opened and holding different properties.

one, holds heat, the other holds cold, both variations of his power. and both great for sensual torment. which is what he was doing now.

his hands lift from his sides and he trails them, letting them hover over the shimmering skin of his mate. he watches with trained eyes as the boy shivers when he flexes the palm of his right hand.

cold surges through his fingertips and onto the area of skin he touches, the boy's nipples.

"s-shoto!" the boy gasps as he rubs his fingers in slow, pressed circles around the perky little bud. shoto hums, joining the current finger with another, watching in delight as the boy's back arches slightly.

he leans over izuku's form, careful not to let his heated palm touch his skin, until he reaches the other nipple. he brings two fingers up, like he did with the other, and presses them to midoriya's left nipple.

a whimper leaves izuku's parted lips as mild heat surges through his sensitive nipple, same time as the cold continues on the right, sensing his senses in a whirlwind.

his body reacts immediately, keening as todoroki rubs both buds slowly, teasing him and working him up.

which proves to be working, as todoroki glances down, seeing the boy's cock hardened and leaking against his pelvis.

he smirks when izuku whines as he trails his cooled hand down his torso, making him shiver, and hovering above his erection.

todoroki moves his heated hand away now, much to izuku's dismay, and brings it to his cock. he grips it, allowing the heat to engulf his length, and watches as midoriya moans out.

his hands grip onto the length of the ties around his wrists as shoto begins to pump his own hand.

izuku's moans begin to flow endlessly, pleasure filled sounds slipping right into todoroki's ears, and fueling his movements. he tightens his grip slightly and flicks his wrist faster, stroking izuku's cock fast.

the green haired boy is growing needier at this point, the closer he gets to his orgasm, the more his body writhes, screaming for release.

his hips buck up, trying to fuck into todoroki's grip, trying to thrust and thrust until he's satisfied.

shoto doesn't let him.

he pins him down with his other hand on his hip, making the boy whine, but he makes up for it by stroking him faster.

izuku mewls, head thrown back, legs fighting to pull up, as he nears closer and closer. shoto smirks as he sees the boy's need growing, and quickly switches hands.

midoriya's once heat engulfed cock, was soon bathed in cool, nerve stimulating pleasure, and it had his cock twitching and breath hitching.

todoroki now jerks him even faster now, relishing in the way midoriya's body writhes endlessly, sane as his pleased moans.

shoto decides to go further, treat his boy good, and lean down to wrap his lips around the boy's leaking tip.

midoriya has tears pricking at his eyes now, his chest is heaving with the rapid breaths he takes, and his moans are airier, breathier the closer he gets.

shoto suckles at the tip, his tongue laving around the sensitive head and bringing even more pleasure to izuku's body.

"i'm- i-" izuku stutters as he tries to get his words of warning out, but shoto pays no mind, only sinking his head further down and taking more of the boy's cock into his mouth.

he gradually removes his thrusting hand, so as midoriya loses no pleasure, and begins to suck his cock. izuku, who was bordering on orgasm from the moment todoroki switched his hands, is finally tipped over the edge when shoto swallows around him.

his back arches and he chokes up, hips fighting against todoroki's hold as he cums right into his partner's mouth. shoto swallows around him, humming as the warm, slightly salty substance slips down his throat.

he removes himself from the boy's cock with a wet pop, glancing up at midoriya, who is laid back, chest rising and falling fast.

he gets up, undoing izuku's ankle restraints, before going over and undoing the wrists as well. he takes out the earbuds and lifts midoriya's head to undo the blindfold.

now, he can see the boy's pretty blue eyes, which light up upon meeting todoroki's.

"that was amazing," he giggles and the other nods.

"come," todoroki says, positioning his arms under midoriya's upper back and his knees, then lifting him.

"lets clean you up."

__