sero/reader (fem)

Start from the beginning

it wasn't something foreign to the two of you, he could be overly cautious with new things, sometimes still needing reassurance despite your consolation. none of that happens, though, you just feel him shift.

you watch to see him push his phone away, the thing now off and to the side, before he snakes a hand to your hip.

"alright, then," sero brings that hand up to grip at your neck, gently but firmly, before pulling you down slightly and just a bit closer. "safeword?" he asks and you smile sweetly, this was really happening. "bunny!" sero smiles, shaking you gently by your neck.

"good girl."

the smile on your face is wiped away when you feel the slap to your cheek.

it was swift, the harshness of the hit resonating as a sting in your cheek. your mouth is hanging open, and you have half a mind to question him about the suddenness, but then another slap is landed. same cheek and just as hard, he hits you again and creates a more painful sensation.

you swallow, feeling a heat course through your face after the shock passes, your body as well. looking down, you lock eyes with him, see the amusement dances in them at the way you react to being struck. he raises his hand and you flinch a bit, making him chuckle.

"how cute." you barely have enough time to register the words before he's slapping you again, harder this time. the sting is more apparent, the pain spikes, and you whimper with this hit, your hips pressing down onto him.

sero hums at your reaction, eyes flickering between your face and down your torso, watching the way your body begins to move in response. "wow," he says in awe, feeling your throat bob beneath his hand as you swallow. he slaps you again and the cry you give him makes him twitch in his pants.

"you really like to be hit, don't you?" you nod shamelessly as you start to rock onto him. your middle presses against the bulge in his pants, your hands bracing your jittery body as you move. sero switches hands, letting his right hand hold your throat now while his left taps against your face.

"ready?" you nod, yelping when he forcefully slaps your other cheek. this one hurts, the sting is shooting rapidly through your nerve. it makes your eyes tear up, your face throb, and your hips pick up their movements.

you grind against him harder now, your breathing coming out in heavy huffs as you rub against his jeans like a needy bitch. sero lifts his hand again, slaps you just as hard as before, makes you cry and rub against him faster.

he curses as you continue to grind on him in a desperate manner, the friction against his clothed cock making him that much hornier. he tightens his grip on your neck, uses his other hand to press your hips down against his middle as he meets you halfway.

with him now rubbing up against you, the sensation is more pleasurable, the stimulation from under making your panties soak. your hands grip at his shirt, holding tightly as you work your hips desperately in a chase of your release. moans spill from your thick lips as you grind on sero like your life depends on it.

"hanta," you sound so broken whimpering his name, so needy and close. "yeah, baby? what do you want, huh?" that tone has you whining, grabbing his hand that was on your hip and bringing it to your face. sero smirks as you let it rest against your face before you let go, grabbing his other arm that still holds your neck.

"hit me," you beg and he snickers.

"your wish is my command."

he slaps you, hard, knocking your head to the side. he doesn't stop there, though, doesn't give you a moment's rest before he's delivering another strike to your cheek. and another. and another. your hips burn from how hard and fast you're humping him.

your throat is raw from the way you cry and yelp with each slap to your face. there's drool on the corners of your mouth and slipping down your lips, you look broken. messy and dazed, grinding desperately against the jeans of your boyfriend in an attempt to get off.

pathetic, indeed, but you show no signs of stopping, and he's eating it up.

sero's hand is down at your hip now, holding you from two points as he pushes up against your middle. you shiver above him, head thrown back as the pleasure takes over.

"you close, baby?" you can't even answer him, too far gone, too immersed in the delight of the situation. he curses, pulling you down by your neck to meet him. you let yourself flop onto him, still jumping him like a brain dead puppy. he kisses at your forehead, whispering sweet praises as you work on making yourself cum.

"what's your color, baby?" somewhere in your mind, the question registers, but an answer hasn't formed yet.

you're fine, more than fine you're exuberant and you don't want to lose this feeling, no, you want to go higher, further, want to cum so hard you're tired for the week. you know if you don't answer, he'll think something is wrong, so you muster up the effort, through the sheer grace of god, to give him something, anything to keep him from ruining this for you.

"gre.. green- han-ta.." that's all he needs to hear. he lifts you back up, holding you firmly by your neck as he presses up into you again.

"you close, yeah? cum for me, baby girl. make a mess of those pretty panties for me." you mewl, clawing at his chest like a kitten as he talks you through an orgasm.

as your body spasms, your hips stutter and your head flops back. your mouth is parted in endless gasps of shock as that pleasure tears through your body. you shake above him, feeling your pussy throb with the force of your thrill. it takes a while and a few of hanta's sweet words, but you finally calm down.

with his hand now gone and the after effects weighing, you lie there now, sore and undoubtedly swollen.

"sorry," sero apologizes sheepishly as he comes back to you. you hadn't even realized he left, too out of it to give attention to anything. "i tried not to bruise your face and stuff but you're probably gonna hurt for a few hours."

you only hum softly, lying like a little sack of flesh while he places a small ice pack on your face. he rids you of your clothes, your shorts and underwear which are heavily stained with your arousal. after, he cleans you up, gently and lovingly as he always does.

when he's finished doing what he can, he climbs in bed next to you, settling behind your already drifting frame. sero places a kiss to your head, your arm, and your back.

"you got me hard, you know," he whispers against your hot skin, biting gently at it. "but you're sleepy so i'm gonna let it go. but just know," he whispers, moving back up to your ear. he moves your hair out of the way, grinning to himself as he mutters in your ear.

"i'm gonna fuck you hard later."

__