"Ché..."

"Can I take it out?"

I nodded and she did.

She stared at it with wide eyes.

"This that 'andaconda', baby. Act like you know." I joked and she giggled.

She scooted back to lie on her stomach before she started stroking me.

I covered my mouth and exhaled.

"Lemme order some damn condoms off a' doordash or sumn." I muttered.

She chuckled before kissing my tip.

"Chill..."

She looked at me confused.

"I ain't tryna bust before the shit even get here." I chuckled. "Lemme give you a lil massage while we wait, ight?"

"I got condoms in my dresser, I just wanted to see if you stayed strapped. I still want that massage though."

He rolled his eyes while smirking.

"I got some cocoa butter in that drawer." She said pointing to her night stand. "And close ya eyes so I can get naked."

"Yes ma'am."

She shuffled around a bit.

"Okay."

She laid there on her stomach with her head resting on her arms and ass up. I was ready to stick it in right then.

"Ouuu shit." I exhaled before slapping one of her cheeks. I watched it ripple for a few seconds after impact and almost passed out.

"Stop playin and come rub me down." She giggled.

I got to work. I made sure I was gentle and deliberate with my movements. It was my job to make sure she felt good and I didn't take that lightly.

"You still good right?" I asked.

"Yeah, Shawny. I'm good" she confirmed. "Are you?"

"I'm great, man."

She smiled, "Stop actin shy and play with it."

"Ain't said nun but a word." I sang.

I took full advantage of the offer. Gripping, grabbing, kissing, shit even licking her all over.

"I just know you fuck good." She groaned as her eyes rolled back.

"I eat good too."

"Lemme find out."

"Toot that ass up."

She followed my direction, "You gon eat it from the b-"

I cut her off with a long, slow lick to her treasure.

She gasped.

"Mmm." I moaned. "And you taste good."

After a few more licks I decided to switch it up.

I slid directly under her front, "Sit."

"You're literally finna suffocate."

"Ion care." I said truthfully.

"Shawn be serious."

In a swift motion, I wrapped my arms around her thighs and pulled her onto my face. I immediately moaned before I continued to eat her out.

She was cursing up a storm and shuddering something serious on my face, which only made more excited. I rubbed her thighs, stomach, and breasts as I pleased her. I caressed every inch of her. Every roll, every stretch mark, and every spot. I loved how receptive she was.

"Shawn, I'm finna squirt! Move!" She screamed.

I sucked her clit a few more times before I released her from my grip.

I scooted up on the bed so that she was hovering over my dick and used my fingers to play with her pussy.

"Wait-" she dragged while covering her breasts with one hand and trying to push my hand away with the other.

"Uhn uh..." I said with my bottom lip between my teeth. "You said you was bouta squirt right? Squirt."

"Shawny!" She moaned.

"Let it out for me Ché Ché."

I pulled her face towards mine so we could kiss.

She finally released then collapsed on top of me. I kissed her face and rubbed her back.

"Get the condom out the top drawer." She whispered.

"You sure can take it right now?"

Ché

"Fuck yeah."

Shawn bit his lip and smiled, "How you want it?"

"Lemme ride." I said before sitting up, making sure to cover my breasts.

He handed me the condom. I turned around to put it on while he rubbed and slapped my ass.

I bent over and slapped it on my pussy to tease him.

He let out some moans, "Ché, you sure right?"

I slipped it in as my response.

We both gasped at the sensation.

"Fuck!" He groaned.

"Shawn-" I dragged, trying my best to take all of him. "Ya dick so big."

He hissed, grabbing onto my ass.

"Shit..." he moaned. "Get up, turn around."

I followed instructions.

"Lemme see them pretty titties." He said pulling my arm down.

"You perfect." He whispered before  putting himself back inside. "Ride my shit."

I continued to bounce on him while did my best to take him. It was gradually getting easier, but he still didn't fit all the way.

"Sit all the way down, mama." He groaned. "Take me."

"I can't." I whimpered.

"Yes you can." He wrapped his arms around my waist and started fucking me from underneath. Slowly and deeply.

I screamed with pleasure.

"Yes you fuckin can."

"Daddy!" I moaned as he hit my spot over and over again.

His eyes rolled back and he picked up his pace. He caught one of my titties in his mouth and sucked it as I gripped onto pillows for support.

"Shit-" I gritted.

He flipped us over so he could be on top.

He went back to the deep and long strokes. He paid close attention to where my spot was because he was still hitting it in the new position.

I released on his stomach a little bit, but he continued.

He pinched my nipple and sucked my neck while he delivered strokes.

"Why you fuckin me like this?" I whimpered.

"Cause you deserve it." He said before leaving a trail of kisses from my neck to my lips.

We kissed until I noticed he was having a hard time kissing me back.

"Fuck, mama." He exhaled.

"You bouta nut?" I asked innocently.

He nodded as his eyes closed and he bit his lip.

"Nut for me, daddy."