"w-why? A-am I that u-ugly? O-oppa?" she askes hurt at the indirect rejection. She saw taehyung's eyes widen at that, he immediately shoke his head "no! Never" he denied.

"everyone is beautiful, you're beautiful.. "

"t-then!?" she whispered yelled, the pain was clearly visible for taehyung's eyes buthe cannot accept what she was asking for. "look listen to me carefully, I'm a crazy man!" taehyung laughed at himself. Jungkook who was hiding behind a fat pillar, a shy shade of cherry landed on his cheeks.

"its just I'm crazy for someone else, I love that person" taehyung's words echoed of the ears of two persons. First the girl who was standing right in front of taehyung and second a boy who was hiding behind a pillar now was hiding his unstoppable tears, it's hurt him. Taehyung love someone else.

Jungkook ears was not ready to hear further, he covered his mouth and ran from there.

She was beautiful, to be honest many boys would be behind her taehyung knows, but he love his love of his life. He cannot give the persons place to anyone else.

The girl nods and the left with a low head. Taehyung upper and lower teeth zipped together as he scratch his head and let out a hiss, he broke the girls heart.

Only girl's heart?

-✨-

"hey kook! Do you know where is tae?" Eric asked as he landed his bag on his right shoulder, jungkook quickly wipe the tears that was onto his eyes and turns towards Eric whose eyes turned soft at the fluffy sight in front of him.

"kook! What's wrong!?" Eric's hands made it's way towards the boy's cheeks to hold it into his large palm. But in return Jungkook sniff, "i-im fine. It's just I t-think I'm s-sick, I kind of doesn't feel well" jungkook manage to turn the topic and just escape from there.

Eric mouth let out a 'ohh' before he rubs younger cheeks with his thumb, "do you want me go drop you ho-"

"its okay Eric hyungie,-" a Hiccup "- I will go, I call dad to pick me up" that's all jungkook said In which Eric nods with a concern look on his face.

-✨-

When Jungkook reached home, he rang the bell n which it was pulls open by a known maid. Jungkook's vision was blur but he knew who it was. He just enters and started to walk towards his room, really not ready to get shower by the maid's questions.

The maid opens her mouth to speak but it itself get close when she saw the younger directly headed towards his belonging room. She sigh with a concern and horrible expression was clearly shown on her face. With her shaky hands she search for her cell phone on her uniform's pocket.

......

Jungkook entered his room followed by his sobs, he was heart and he don't know why. Taehyung love someone!? He unknowingly feel fool at himself. He just wanted to dig a hole and bury himself there untill he got satisfied that nothing happens.

He felt betrayed? Yeah kind of. The bag slide down his shoulder as he kept it on it's right place before heading towards the bathroom for bath.

He came out after half hours, fully freshed up but from inside he was not fresh at all. Something was there that was poking him from inside, and he cannot help for it.

Changing onto a fresh and comfy clothes he scroll through his phone just to check is there any messages from taehyung, a deep and heavy sigh left his mouth when he found there was just yesterday messages of his and taehyung's. He laid down on the bed and kept the cell phone besides.