New Heights

( the image is not mine credits to real author)

3rd person pov

Izuku Midoriya had always admired Katsuki Bakugo's strength and determination. Even when they were children, izuku had looked up to katsuki as a hero in his own right. Now as adults they have grown even closer, with izuku realizing how much he disired katsuki more than a friend.

One night, as they lay in bed together, izuku finally worked up the courage to speak his mind. "Kacchan" he said softly I want to try something new tonight.

Katsuki raised an eyebrow, intrigued. Oh yeah? What did you have in mind, deku?

Izuku sat up and straddled katsuki's hips, feeling a surge  of confidence as he took control. I want to be the one in charge tonight, he said voice low and assertive. I want to show you just how much i admire your strength and your power.

Katsuki's eyes widened in9 surprise, but he didn't hesitate to comply. Alright deku, he said grinning up at his partner. Show me what you've got.

With that izuku took charge, slowly exploring katsuki's body with his hands as he teased and tantilized his lover. He found himself enjoying the feeling of power that came with being the dominant one, reveling the way katsuki responded to his touch.

As the night wore on they both found themselves lost in the pleasure of the moment , with izuku taking katsuki to heights of ecstacy neither of them have ever experienced before. As they lay together sated and content, izuku knew this was just the beginning of their adventure together.