The Date part 2

FlashBack
I got pulled into a room and saw
End of flashback

I saw Deku he looked like he was contemplating something. He looked at me and sighed. He looked me in the eyes and said would you like to go out on a date with him. I thought over it and said yes. He smiled and said I will pick you up at seven. I smiled and asked is it a casual or formal. He said casual. I said okay and walked out. I went to my dorm and layed on my bed.

The Next Day

It was 6:30 when I started my shower I finished at 6:50 I got dressed in a green crop top, black ripped jeans, and green vans. I decided to were rings on my left and right hand and a black and green chocker. It was 7 on the dot when I finished and there was a knock on the door. I opened the door to see deku in a orange muscle shirt, black jeans, and orange vans. He asked if I was ready I replies yeah. He took me to his car it was a black BMW. He opened the passenger door for me and I got in. He closed the door and went to the driver side. He got in and drove us to a cafe called Lilian's Drive. We entered and sat at a table. When the waiter came I ordered a strawberry boba and a strawberry cake. Izu ordered a green tea and chocalate cake. After the waiter left we started talking about random things. After we finished eating he paid after we had an argument about who was paying. We dropped the car off at the dorms.

Izuku POV
After we dropped the car off at the dorms we walked to the park. At the park I turned around pulled out flowers and asked kachan to be my boyfriend he said yes and then I kissed him after a few seconds he kissed back. I said I love you and he replied with I love you to.

( should I just turn this into a story anyway drop a like and comment about what you think I should do Adios Amigos)