Prologue (Origin)

Start from the beginning

Now on the ground, the kid groaned and stayed down, his head on the concrete ground. He then saw a hand in front of him.

Spider-Man:"First rule of Spider-Man, kid, no matter how hard or how much you get hit, you get back up."

Flashback Over

"And to get back up."

The boy pushed himself off the ground after getting blasted by one of Shocker's waves.

~!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

He quickly dodged the incoming attack by sticking to the ceiling, Y/N then threw a web to the Shocker's right foot and pulled it as hard as he could, making him fall down. Y/N let go of the ceiling and landed on his feet.

"He told me to not be so sticky, I had to relax... So I listened to music."

Flashback

♪A bird with the word came to me♪
♪Sweetness of a honeycomb tree♪

Flashback Over

"And more..."

Flashback

♪Daylight♪
♪I wake up feeling like you won't play right♪

Flashback Over

"More..."

Flashback

♪Got the music in you baby tell me why♪
♪You've been locked in here forever and you just can't say goodbye♪

Flashback Over

"And I had that one phase nobody wants to admit they had..."

Flashback

♪You say we're better as friends♪
♪Like I could live and forget♪

Flashback Over

"Bad times..."

Y/N:"Hey Herman, did your mother forget to tell you stealing is bad?!"

The Shocker quickly stood up and shouted.

Shocker:"I'm going to kill you for that!"

The Shocker sent a blast that Y/N couldn't dodge, sending him straight to the wall. Y/N's back hit the wall, making him groan.

Y/N:"I'm gonna feel that tomorrow..."

The Shocker ran to him and tried to punch him, Y/N ducked under the punch and kicked Shocker's stomach, making him stumble backwards. Y/N took that chance and swiped his feet off the ground. When the Shocker fell to the ground, Y/N webbed his hands and spoke.

Y/N:"Did I trigger you?"

"Thanks to Spider-Man, I found a chance to be what I always dreamt about, a hero. I fight criminals, sometimes twice my size and when I'm done, I go back to who I actually am..."

Y/N felt a vibration in his suit and took the phone out of his pocket. He was wearing a blue and red colored hoodie with blue sweatpants and fake Jordans.

Y/N:"Oops, phone call. You got to be quiet."

Y/N webbed Shocker's mouth and answered the phone.

Y/N:"Y/N speaking how may I help you?"

??:"You can tell me where you are!?"

Y/N closed his eyes when he heard the voice. He knew really well who it was.