Stealing the Show

Start from the beginning

I nodded and got back into my start position and as soon as I got to the part with the aerial front walkover the disk fell from my hands and I landed on it and slipped, but I got back up and continued to dance.

"That's what I am talking about y/n, you can't just let it go you have to focus." she said when I finished the dance. I nodded

"Ok you are dismissed send in Mackenzie" She said 

I went to the dancers den to get my things for ballet and went over to Kenzie

"Ms. Abby wants you for your solo" I said and she nodded I went into ballet.

*Four days till Competition*

~Upstairs with the moms~

Christi sat with her daughter y/n while the other moms talked. Chloe was rehearsing.

Christi: What's your solo for this week?

Y/n: It's hip hop and I have to use a drop.

*Interview with y/n*

I am really scared that I am going to drop the record and Ms. Abby is going to be mad. Plus I really want to win again this week but it might be had"

*Interview over*

Christi: But that makes no sense why give you hip hop if your better at lyrical and contemporary?

Y/n shrugs 

Y/n: And she said if I drop it, that I was going to have to pay, What does that even mean mommy?

*Interview with Christi*

I know that once again Abby is trying to set my kids up for failure, because she wants Maddie  and Mackenzie to beat my kids at the competition, and I think it's ridiculous that she doesn't give them enough time of day to go over their solos.  

*Interview over*

Christi: Don't worry y/n, if you drop it, you drop it just get up and keep dancing because that's all you can do ok? 

Y/n: I just want to made you proud!

Christi: You have already done that, I am proud. 

*Interview with Y/n* 

I find it funny that Melissa and Abby doesn't care about how my children feel at the end of the day. It's sad that a six year old has to be scared to drop a prop that is almost as big as she is.

*Interview over*

~One day till competition~

The girls where practicing their dance while y/n and Luke where in acro class. Y/n was working on her skills for her dance which consisted of: Front handspring, back handspring, walkovers and backflips which she had not master yet.

"Shouldn't you practice your solo?" Luke asked y/n who was doing back handsprings on the mat.

"I am, I'm  doing the tumble part!, Shouldn't you practice your handsprings" Y/n said putting her hands on her hips

"Whatever" He says pushing her out of the way to do a walkover.

"So, what's your solo for this week?" he asked 

"It's a hip hop number with a record as a prop" Y/n says getting the prop out of the bag, and showing it to he friend.

"Oh that should be fun, I mean it's something different" Luke said taking the prop in his own hands

"It's really heavy though how long do you have to hold it? The whole time?" He goes on

Y/n nods and Luke looks shocked "Yep"