How Max first met the Incredibles

Start from the beginning

(Mega Dragonfly roars)

Xerek: A giant insectoid creature? No matter. My Omnidroid will splat you!

(Xerek pressed a button, commanding the Omnidroid to charge at Mega Dragonfly, who marches towards the robot and starts fighting, firing an electromagnetic beam from his mouth directly at the Omnidroid, piercing through the robot's shell, destroying the brain pan in the process as the Omnidroid collapse onto the ground)

Xerek: Impossible?! Robots, destroy the giant insect creature.

(The robots charge at Mega Dragonfly, who transforms into Mebigon)

(Mebigon roars as he projects energy eye beams at the zero-point gravity device, freeing the Incredibles)

Xerek: NOOOOOOO!

Dash: Cool, we're free!

Violet: Did we just get saved by a kaiju.

Mr. Incredible: I haven't seen one since I was a teenager.

(Xerek growls in anger as Mebigon charges at him)

Xerek: Curses, I'll destroy you myself!

(Xerek pressed a button, transforming his hovercar into a giant mech suit)

Xerek: Time to die!

(Xerek charges at Mebigon and prepares to throws a punch, but Mary appears and blocks the mech's fist with one hand)

Mary: Nobody touches my son!

Xerek: What?!

Elastigirl: Wait, is that Mary?

Mr. Incredible: Mary?

(Mary blows up the fist with an energy blast. Xerek tries to punch Mary with the mech's second fist, but she blows it up as well and proceeds to zip straight through the mech, delivering heavy damage at it. As a final move, Mary tips the mech over with a tap of her foot, causing it to fall over and collapse onto the streets, defeated when Xerek pressed a button, launching an escape pod into the sky)

Xerek: You haven't seen the last of me!

(Mebigon transforms into Salavak)