"THE DEMON COMMANDER"

Zacznij od początku

But yuu was taken aback by the light in his eyes. Just like him when he was young. Toshizo wanted to find that light.

As toshizo was just starting his last year of high school, so yuu made him study and train to keep up with his grades.

During that summer, yuu trained toshizo to the point where he would collapse, but yet toshizo never stayed down..

His mother was dead to him so he didn't care.

Just as the summer was about to end yuu managed to get set him up his debut match.

Of course toshizo was scared. After all, he was still 17, and he was about to start his pro debut.  Yuu calmed his worried after all he trained yuu to fight people on his caliber not just any random.

Toshizo was surprised to find out that yuu was a world boxing champion that won all the belts and has went undefeated in his career. What toshizo didn't know was that the training yuu had given to toshizo was the same one that he did when he trained under his old coach K

Of course, the media would find out the Greatest Boxer Of All Time has a student and was just starting his debut the same age he did..

So many people showed up at the debut match. Expecting a lot from toshizo. And they weren't wrong.

Just as the whistle blew, the match was over. Just 1 punch was all it took.

Of course, the media went crazy saying the rebirth of yuu and the rise of a new monster

When toshizo went back to school a lot of people were appaulding him for his debut congratulating him.

But toshizo saw through them. They were nothing but leeches that tried to feed of him.

The girl that rejected toshizo went to ask him out, but toshizo just ignored her and went on with his day.

The girl named Amy looked back and saw the once timid little boy she knew was gone replaced with a demon.

Toshizo would Ace his grades and be the number 1 student in his grade.

The bastard Keith would try to bully Toshizo and jump him to prove that toshizo was just a fraud but ended up getting hospitalized with his gang

His mom would end up finding out and showed up to school the next day, but as just like Amy, she couldn't recognize him or even speak to him... he was a monster in human skin.